October 25, 2014 | 1748 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Cream Oil Shower

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2011 1:21:00 PM More reviews by caz5000

Have repurchased this many times, the whole family uses it and love the softness it leaves on the skin. Not greasy at all, just really hydrated. My HG body wash. LOVE it

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2011 8:02:00 AM More reviews by Knotigal

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff. It's the only body wash or soap I've ever used that gets me through a harsh Canadian winter with skin that's dewy and soft. Sometimes I can even get away without Body Butter after I shower. I use Rosewood and Cocoa Butter scent - fresh clean scent that doesn't linger too long.

Buy it, try it, love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2011 5:30:00 PM More reviews by phalaenopsis_619

I have this in cherry blossom & almond scent. It's super creamy and moisturizing. I used it during the harsh and dry Canadian winter -- and for the first time I didn't use body lotion in winter after I shower. It smells great and it's pretty cheap when you get it on sale. It gets a bit hard to squeeze out from the bottle (maybe because I let it sit in my freezing room -- I have windows open during winter) but I think it's just the property of the cream itself. It's a very good buy and don't miss it out for winter.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2011 7:47:00 PM More reviews by nubletta

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used this on my body but I didn't feel it was very moisturizing. I still like my Soap & Glory better. The scent doesnt last very long either (I purchased the Cherry Blossom scent). I decided to use it to shave my legs and it actually left them feeling soft. It made it easy to shave it, too. I'll repurchase only for shaving my legs as that's what I found it efficient for my self. It's also loads cheaper than buying shaving gel.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2011 8:47:00 PM More reviews by CherryBerryPie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is really nice. Bought it when my skin was completely dry during the winter and i must say that this shower cream helped me alot. My skin felt soft and moisturized. I had it in a different scent than the one shown in the picture.
Have heard that some people find the skin oily afterwards but i have not felt it. For me it works excellent! The skin feels really smooth.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2011 11:15:00 AM More reviews by RosePeacock

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Love this! Makes my skin very soft and smooth. Sometimes I can even skip on moisturiser. My only gripe is that the smell can be a little overpowering, but I can deal! Lathers really well and a little goes a long way. It is fairly expensive for a shower cream, but it does the job perfectly. I'm very happy with this product and will most definitely buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/4/2010 5:22:00 AM More reviews by babymia647

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Ahh it's ok product. It's was hard for me to get use to the scent (jasmin one). Plus I felt not clean after my shower. I'm not going to buy this again, but I'm gonna finish the bottle, still.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2010 6:07:00 PM More reviews by JoSummers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I wanted a shower gel that was moisturizing because I just don't have the time to moisturize my skin after showering in the mornings. This product really delivers. I don't find it greasy at all, either. I use the Ultra Rich: Rosewood & Cocoa Butter Scent version. And its also great because its so cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2010 11:37:00 PM More reviews by nanababy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My oh my! this product is so good. Im not one to reach for a bottle of moisturiser after a shower, so this is just perfect. Would work great in the winter months as well. I bought the cherry blossoms and almond one. Amazing scent/ I love it

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2010 8:44:00 PM More reviews by cowbeIIyoursocksoff

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought the sample size of this in Cherry Blossom and Almond scent (the pink bottle). I think the full size bottles are pricey but they are worth it. I love love love this scent! It makes my skin so soft and smooth and does lather up pretty well. I shave with this too. I agree that it can be a bit thick and clog up the razor but I just wash it off and there is no problem. I don't think I would buy this every time (I am satisfied with my $1 White Rain body wash when it comes to cutting costs) but I will definitely repurchase this in the future.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No