Cargo Pressed Powder

4.3

on 1/3/2014 6:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

The powder works well for my oily skin without breaking me out. I bought the medium shade and it does a good job of providing a hint of coverage and also setting my liquid foundation. The powder came with a puff however I just use an all-over face brush to apply it. The compact comes with a mirror but I wouldn't say it's sturdy; the top separated from the bottom when I dropped it. Overall this is a good quality powder that didn't break me out. However, with the price point of around $25-30 I will probably be exploring other powders.

on 3/31/2006 1:49:00 AM

The powder is nice and silky, I definitely like it. The veloour puff it came with was great too. It applied the powder perfectly. However, the first time I washed the puff, it fell apart. I've been able to get another puff to take it's place, so no harm done. It is packaged in a square plastic compact, in a silver colored finish. I like the fact that it has a separate compartment for the puff, and other than appearance, the compact has held up really well. The hinge is still holding strong, the closure and mirror too. It looked nice when it was new, but over time, the finish has rubbed off the corners, gotten scratched up and it is looking pretty bad now. The product inside is very nice, I'd just be a bit embarassed to pull it out in a place with too many women around to see it.

on 10/15/2005 11:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I bought this product when I was about to go away for a weekend and had a major break out. I was very happy that this wet/dry formula could provide varying coverage without it looking too make-upy. When my face was dry however, it dried it out even more and now that wintery winds are on their way (I live in Canada) I will have to switch products. It is a great summer powder and I like the option of having it when I need to have a little xtra matte. Great packaging, so sleek and a great click for closure!

on 1/16/2005 3:45:00 PM

This product is okay. I have really oily skin so it does it's job of mattifying at first but can't last 4 hours on me without shine. Texture is light and doesn't make me break out. The case broke when I accidentally dropped it and the powder cracked. Now the case won't lock and the pan can fall out. =( I'm on a search for a better powder with a sturdier case.

on 12/4/2004 8:44:00 AM

Love this pressed powder! I like the simple design of the package, as well as the two compartment design. The powder looks great on my skin! I was telling my bf a lot of guys are checking me out and he told me it's because if this super powder that gave me very smooth skin. Would definitely buy this again!

on 6/7/2004 6:52:00 PM

I'm suprised I'm the first to review this product. The lasting power is just average, but it's still a great powder. My skin is super sensitive, and this product is safe and does the job well. The packaging rocks too cuz the pad and powder are kept in separate compartments - extra sanitary! Lasts long for the price too (about $25). Makes me look beautiful!

Recommended for Normal Skin