July 28, 2014 | 1672 users online

Highlighters - Urban Decay - Hotpants Cool Shimmer Stick

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2008 8:58:00 PM More reviews by snow_white_suicide

I think this is so much prettier than High beam. I don't know what it is but it just looks so much better on me. I love the cool feeling too and surprised it still does that after the 3 years i've had it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2006 2:38:00 PM More reviews by hollilocks

I recently received this in a swap and really love it! Although the stick is pretty small, I think it will last for a while. I dab and blend a bit on my forehead, under my eyebrows, on the upper part of my cheeks, and sometimes a bit on the bridge of my nose. It leaves a nice, delicate, shimmery glow. Very pretty.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2004 8:48:00 AM More reviews by Skrink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love these ! As TheGypsyChicks said, Hotpants is a lot like Benefit`s High Beam but i like this much better. Because it`s in stick form, it`s much easier to apply and with High Beam, there was always the fear of using too much in a hurry ! With this, i look healthy with a cute glow. I loved it so much that i went out and bought Biker. Not so good in the winter but wonderful with a tan !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2004 4:50:00 AM More reviews by kookykitty

I really like the Hotpants shimmer! On my MMM Stila D/E yellow undertones skin, it is a soft pink w/ lovely silvery shimmer. I like to use it as a blush, but it is pretty as a highlight with a deeper pinky hue underneath. I think this color would love lovely on any skin tone as it can be worn as a blush, highlighter, and used on the collarbones as well for a nice sexy shimmery sheen. :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2004 6:39:00 PM More reviews by TheGypsyChicks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a pretty cool product, it's a pale iridescent pink (kind've similar to Benefit's high beem) only problem is I wish it was a tad darker cuz it doesn't show up that well, except in certain lights... guess it might work better on someone w/ darker skin I'm an LLL.