November 22, 2014 | 920 users online

Concealers - Christian Dior - Anticerne Concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2012 11:41:00 PM More reviews by jessitanner

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Let me start off by saying that I am the biggest Dior fan and have tried almost all of their skincare and makeup products.

I was on the lookout for a moisturizing under-eye concealer when I came across this product. It is moisturizing compared to the other concealers / eye brightening pens I've tried , namely MAC, Bobbi Brown, and YSL touche eclat.

Pros
- Moisturizes
- Medium coverage. Covers up dark undereye circles well
- Even though I have found that CD foundations are too dark for my NC20/NW20 skin, the concealer shade matches well.
- Lasts a really really really long time. I've had mine for about half a year.

Cons
- Does not last long
- While it doesn't crease very much or often, it can do so in the fine undereye lines. I'm in my 20s so I dont have noticible/prominent undereye circles, but the small laugh lines I do have, this product can crease into. But I can't help but think that the creasing has more to do with my application of the product rather than the product itself. I've also sometimes used this as an eyelid primer and it creases there too but since that isn't its purpose, I've overlooked it.

Verdict
- I'm still on the lookout for my HG undereye concealer that 1) moisturizes, 2) lasts a long time, 3) covers up dark undereye circles well, 4) and isn't prone to creasing.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/31/2011 8:18:00 AM More reviews by DonaAna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

This is the best undereye concealer I have ever used - perfect five lippies. No settling into fine lines, good coverage, easy to use and spread, very economical. HG, HG, HG. The end?

Not so fast. This sucker is very strongly perfumed: within a month I became allergic to it. After applying, my eyes started to sting, burn and became bright red and after that I couldn't use any Dior product without major irritation (had to eBay my Diorskin foundations and eyeshadows - minus 4 lippies for this. I had to throw out so much stuff it hurts).

Have been searching for a similar concealer high and low, haven't found one yet. Revlon Colorstay and Physician's Formula twin concealers are the best I've found, but both a lot heavier and more cakey.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2010 2:15:00 AM More reviews by Starri

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this product. I barely use makeup however, this concealer does do the trick to hide imperfections. It is very light but it does fade as the day goes on. I normally wear it under my eyes without primer or foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2010 5:05:00 PM More reviews by despoina76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

GREAT FOR UNDER THE EYES AREA AND ALSO GIVES LIGHT TO SMILE LINES.EXPENSIVE YES,BUT WORTHS EVERY EURO,AND LASTS FOREVER.BE CAREFULL,ONLY NEEDS LITTLE AMOUNT.MAKES ME LOOK RADIANT AND NOT TIRED EVEN IF I AM.
I USE IT EVERY SINGLE DAY LASTS FOR AT LEAST 3 MONTHS.AND SOMETIMES I USE IT ALL OVER AS A FOUNDATION,IN AREAS I NEED TO HIDE PIMPLES ETC.GREAT.TRY IT.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2008 11:36:00 AM More reviews by VariaPrincess

I've brought this Dior concealer because it was on promotion at The Bay but it definitely worth every penny I paid!!! Well it's not cheap but good things don't come cheap anyway right? Even though it won't cover up every little detail but generally the coverage is GREAT that gives me a NATURAL look, and it stays on too! If you are looking for a good concealer to invest, this one definitely a must have!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2008 10:26:00 AM More reviews by innese

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I can't live without this stuff.
It gives a great coverage, it's very light, and the shade is perfect (410).
It also stays on for a long time and it looks very natural.
the one problem I have is the packaging because you get too much product (and it's too expensive for that).

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2008 2:21:00 AM More reviews by duyguo

I have been using this product for more than a year, I recommend it to everyone. I use it not only as a under-eye concealer, but also I apply it to all my face and everyone keeps asking me what foundation I use. It is perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2008 9:55:00 PM More reviews by tsmith650

Really great concealer! they just need to make more colours, i found that the lightest shade is a bit too light ( the 410) and the next one up was just a tad too dark! ( the 430) I think the darker one may be ok for when i get a touch of colour, as that is all i tend to get in the summer, but for winter, i may have to find a different concealer! This covers very well, doesnt get cakey, and goes on very smoothly. I actually found the price to be decent considering the amount you get is actually quite good. As for packaging, its a pretty standard tube, but much better than the wand variety, because you dont have to double dip, and contaminate your product, which reduces the longevity of the product. Anyways, so far my HG concealer, it does its job very well, they just need a shade or two more so it will be for a wider variety of skin tones!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2008 6:13:00 PM More reviews by OrchidGoddess

I reviewed this under the heading "Hydrating Concealer" so I thought I'd add it here as well for searching purposes.

The full product name is Anticerne Perfecteur - Long Wearing Moisturizing Concealer. Happily, this product lives up to it's name by providing full, long lasting and moisturizing coverage. It's definately a more "heavy-duty" concealer than say Dior's SkinFlash - which is more of a luminator, and light concealer. I've been very pleased with the coverage on large, unruly blemishes, or areas that have broken out and need a wider area of coverage.
I purchased two different colours a few years ago - there is no shimmer that I have seen mentioned in other reviews. Perhaps the formula has changed a little. As you can see, this product lasts and lasts. A little really does go a long way!
I am very fair in the winter, so I use colour 410 Light Beige, and when I am tanned I use colour 520 Light Golden. The colours match very well with my skin tone, so when you blend them, and put your foundation over top, you cannot see the concealer. The coverage is excellent, allowing you to cover up blemishes, under eye circles etc, easily. I also like how it doesn't go "cakey". The tube itself is excellent, allowing for a precise and hygenic method of application. I generally put it on my finger or concealer brush and then apply to my face/body.
There is a fragrance to this concealer, which I find to be quite pleasant.
Final Verdict: A fantastic full coverage concealer - great for face and body (think lurker on your shoulder in a strapless dress - been there, hidden that! LOL)
Recommend: Highly. A must have for your makeup bag.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2008 11:15:00 AM More reviews by dovely

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a nice product for undereyes... but I couldn't find a color match! Back to my search...