October 20, 2014 | 1561 users online

Bronzers - MAC - Refined Matte Suntan

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2008 3:48:00 PM More reviews by XP0S3D

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This bronzer was limited edition and I was fortunate enough get my hands on one of them before MAC ran out. This bronzer is a break from the rest of MAC's bronzers, because this bronzer is slightly less orange than the other shades. It's a little more brick-ish hued. It left a slight shimmer, just light enough to not give you the flat, dried matte effect.

I've tried other brand of bronzers, which I found better results with. Out of all of MAC's bronzers, I like this the most. (:

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2005 7:30:00 PM More reviews by Bimbogirl18

The color is so natural and I like the matte look. It is not red, pink, or orangey. This is my HG matte bronzing powder.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2004 12:40:00 PM More reviews by LovingMe830

I was in Need of a NEW bronzer, But I wanted One w/Out ANY 'shimmer/sparkle', Wanted it Completely MATTE, as well as a Natural-Looking color{Minus Any Red/Orange Or Dull Brown}- this was No easy Task, let me tell ya!
-This Limited Choice ultimately led me to My Purchase of Refined Matte Suntan & I Love it!!!
It's a Matt 'Golden Brown', Not Too Dark, Like that Scary "BeneFit Hoola" w/ the Worlds Crappiest Packaging, & the Insultingly HIGH Price tag!
-This is very Good Quality Powder, & applied w/ BB Kabuki, the result is a Great Natural Tanned Look- Too bad this is LE, as I would Def. re-purchase
Why aren't there MORE GREAT 'Matte' Bronzers out there? Sometimes a Gal just Does NOT want to Shine & shimmer (think fall & dead of Winter)??

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2004 11:52:00 AM More reviews by bubbalou

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Although I don't care for the packaging (the chintzy gold case is meant to look glamourous but feels light and cheap), I do love the bronzer. It's a perfect color for me (LLL, brown hair, brown eyes) and gives my face a nice glow without all the shimmer. I used to always go to Cargo Light bronzer or NARS Laguna but when I started wearing blushes with a little more shimmer I felt too glitzy for work, like everyone was staring at the little gold particles on my face. I wish this was not LE (why does MAC do that?) because I really like this bronzer.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2004 10:23:00 AM More reviews by dd_russ

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have this as a sample. It is the nicest feeling tanner that I have tried so far (and I have tried many). There is no smell and it goes on dry not greasy or oily and it gives me a natural tan.
I would love to buy this but for almost $30, I thinks its expensive, especially since I would want to put it all over my body.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2004 1:20:00 AM More reviews by maiho12345

This bronzer is from the Tantress collection. I ordered it online without seeing it in person and when it arrived I was scared to use because it's matte and it looks dark in the pan. But I used it today and I'm so glad i bought it. It is very pretty. I used it all over my neck, arm, chest area to give myself a fake suntan look. This bronzer does exactly that. It gives me a nice suntan look. No orange tones or look fake. It's very pretty and natural and so easy to use. I hate the bronze packaging but the bronzer is too pretty.