August 31, 2014 | 960 users online

Eye Shadow - Cover Girl - Eye Enhancers Trio - Dance Party

rated 1 of 5 on 9/2/2013 8:37:00 PM More reviews by lolicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Sheer would be a compliment. These eyeshades have NO pigmentation! I was so disappointed. WetnWild trios have phenomenal pigmentation and cost almost half as these $2.99 vs $5.79 Seriously, don't waste your money on this crap!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/21/2013 10:13:00 PM More reviews by Jennybnguyen

Eh, it wasn't as great as I expected, the colors looked gorgeous inside the packaging and I thought it would go great with my skin tone but the colors weren't that pigmented at all, I wish they were better, I picked them up for a special occasion, but I was kinda disappointed

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2013 10:50:00 AM More reviews by PinkIcing1

These eyeshadows are not really pigmented at all. I can hardly tell what colors I put on, and by the end of the day it looks like I didn't even apply eyeshadow, even when I use them with a primer!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2012 4:38:00 PM More reviews by countrygyrl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Meh. I bought this because it only wound up costing me two dollars. But I woud never ever pay full price (around 4 maybe even 5 bucks I think depending where you go)
I adore the colors, an almost white (has a touch of lilac/pink in it as far as I can tell) highlighter, a lavender/pink lid shade and a mauve-ish or lavender/brownish shade as an accent or crease shade.
I prefer sheerer washes of eyeshadow since I do a strong liquid cat eye eyeliner so the sheerness of this trio is perfect- you will not get high pigment out of this no matter how hard you try.
For me the two lightest shades go on well, sheer but again thats what I like. The darkest shade however is a nightmare. All the shades are on the dry side but this shade is dry and chalky and takes several applications and a hell of alot fallout to get it to show up. I have sensitive allergy eyes so when I use this all the multiple applications and fallout cause irritation for me. Such a shame because the colors are wonderful on my brown eyes. If the darkest shade was as workable as the other two I would repurchase if I had to, but unfortunately this is a no go, I'll go get wet--n-wilds petal pusher pallete which is $5 for 8 shadows some of which are similar to these three and all are basically in the same color family

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2011 3:19:00 PM More reviews by TiffanieJean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I'm not a big fan of this eyeshadow pack.

All three purples are pretty colors, with a bit of shimmer to them. However, they are all poorly pigmented. You have to really cake this stuff on if you use it alone, and it will still barely show up. I put on the brown or black tones I normally wear and then layer a little bit of these colors on top of that to get a little extra color. It adds something different, but I originally bought them thinking they could stand alone.

I don't use it very often, but if I eventually run out I will be looking for a different brand for my purple eyeshadows...

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2011 5:32:00 PM More reviews by urbankiwiii

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This palette if worth buying for the light purple color alone. I like using it in my inner corners and as a hilight color. It's really pigmented and creamy. Sometimes I'll use it as a light wash over my entire lid. The middle color is a lavender purple, it's great as an all over lid color, but doesn't work too well with my skin tone. The darkest color is completely useless- it has no color payoff.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/22/2011 9:47:00 PM More reviews by mas017

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The darkest color in this trio does not show up at all, no matter how much you put on. The other two colors aren't bad though. I was hoping for something that shows up a little more, but the two colors that do show up are slightly shimmery, which is nice (its not too shimmery though). I can't really tell if the color stays on through out the day because the color itself doesn't show up that well. I probably wouldn't buy this particular color again, but I would be willing to try another color in this brand.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2010 8:35:00 AM More reviews by kdigggs

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The formula of this shadow really isn't anything special, but I am really pleased with the colors of this trio. I've been disappointed with other Cover Girl eye shadows, so I guess it's just a good match for my skin/eye colors. I have to use a neutral cream shadow as a base, then build the color up a bit, and add some black to the outer corners to darken it up a bit, but then it's a great look! Proof that you don't have to spend a ton!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2010 4:20:00 PM More reviews by newpork

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

when you first put on the shadows there very pretty. however as the day goes on they like to wear off abit. overall they are ok. however i would like to address everyone and say that i have benn told that COVERGIRL DOES NOT TEST ON ANIMALS!!!!! i has told they use to but because that ellen girl is now a Covergirl and is against that they stopped.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/3/2010 9:54:00 PM More reviews by Dawnzie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Awful. The colors looked promising in the packaging but when I went to use them they weren't pigmented at all and wore off my lid. I was so disgusted with it that I've been completely turned off to Cover Girl products. I'd stick to Maybelline if you want to have a nice drugstore eyeshadow.