January 31, 2015 | 1977 users online

Skincare - Body - Bio Oil - All Products

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2015 9:31:00 PM More reviews by Makeupjunkie223

First of all, I have very dry skin, so many stretch marks and old scars. My friend recently recommended it so I started applying it all over my body before I sleep at night and so far so good :) my skin became hydrated I'm just waiting to notice the difference in scars and stretch marks .. I've seen results on people with my own eyes and I just hope it works with me as it did with them. The only problem is that the smell might be a bit too strong for some people and that it stains on sleepwear and sometimes bedsheets.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2015 9:37:00 AM More reviews by onlytruffle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought it to test if it works as well as it did for some of my friends and it did! I guess it all boils down to your skin type. I know my skin very well and usually it works with majority of products. I have pimple scars that lightened significantly upon using it for just 3 days so I am convinced by its restorative measure. Will be using it on my tummy when I enter my second trimester as well. I recommend it because I know my skin well and for its value.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2015 4:11:00 PM More reviews by JenP1272

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I started using Bio Oil after a friend recommended it. I have been using it for about three months. I use it all over my body after I shower. I have recently been using it for the past month on my face, at night after I take off my makeup. My skin is very soft smooth and hydrated.
I see some have commented it was very oily. The key is to use it very sparingly. For instance, I only use a couple drops for my face.
I have yet to see any changes on my skin, beside the feel. However, I did not expect that only using it the short while I have. At the least, my skin is not dry and very soft.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/17/2015 6:53:00 PM More reviews by andyschill

If you have recent, light acne scars, this stuff does work. I put it on a cotton ball and rub it into my skin at night, after I thoroughly wash it. (You don't need much for this oil to work.) The next morning, I notice my face looking more evenly toned. Recent acne scars start disappearing only a few days of using this product for me. I live in Boise, and our air is very dry. This oil gives me the hydration boost I need. If you live in a humid climate, you may loathe this stuff.

I do not think this stuff would be strong enough to remove stretch marks or acne scars from years ago. I think you will love this product if you use it for recent acne scars, but nothing more. Because of this, I can't give it 5 stars, however, I've been very pleased with how it's helped my light acne scars.

I have yet to break out from this product. I would recommend individuals with acne-prone skin to avoid this, however. There's no way I could have used this in my teens when my skin was going haywire. This stuff isn't a miracle oil, it's also not $100 a bottle. For what it is, I dig it. And, it lasts forever. I've been using it consistently for a month, and it doesn't look like I've even touched the bottle.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/9/2015 4:35:00 AM More reviews by goldfish101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Honestly, if you're gonna buy bio oil for something like hyper pigmentation save your money and invest in something with an alpha hydroxy acid percentage of over 8% as this increases cell turnover and makes new skin resurface, and since its new skin it will be the same color as your normal skin.
DO NOT USE BIO OIL ON YOUR FACE OR OTHER ACNE PROBE AREAS.It will break you out. Mine didn't for the first few weeks but them bam!!! breakouts all over my cheeks where i never have them.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2014 9:33:00 PM More reviews by HungryHannibal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm a teenager and I have stretch marks from growing and such. This product faded some of my newer stretch marks on my inner thighs but didn't do much to older ones I have on my thighs and hips.
It moisturizes pretty well but I wouldn't really recommend this if you're looking to see a huge difference with stretch marks or scars.
It's a bit pricey and I'm not sure if I would purchase this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/28/2014 4:08:00 PM More reviews by sindoodoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

A waste of your money. This doesn't help reduce the appearance of stretch marks, and while it moisturizes, it doesn't help prevent stretch marks either.

If you really want to prevent stretch marks, make sure you get proper nutrition (make sure you get zinc, vitamin E, B vitamins, etc., but especially zinc).

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2014 5:20:00 PM More reviews by Kelsfacekilla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff. I used it through both my previous pregnancies and this one (my third) as well and it has reduced the itchy irritation your tummy skin gets from stretching. i also have no stretch marks on my tummy! i know alot of that is genetic but proper moisturization certainly does help! it does get a little all over the place so less is more with this stuff. I see Alot of bad reviews from over application and alergic reactions. :/

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2014 5:10:00 AM More reviews by Ditty109

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely adore this oil! It's great for dry, acne-prone skin like myself! It does do exactly as it says on the bottle and the only con I can find is that it does take 3 months to see results. At one point I switched to another oil (Palmer's skin therapy oil) as it was cheaper and had better reviews, I hated it! It made my skin dry and didn't do anything! I went back to Bio oil last month and it is so much more moisturising and a bit thicker - which I like - a definite product in my skincare routine!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/26/2014 4:25:00 AM More reviews by guccietro

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My mom uses this and she really believes in this product but I don't see any improvements on her face. After application, her face looks like an oil slick all the time. She's been using this for years but every year, she puts on more wrinkles. So stay away people.

I am trying to convince her to shift to rose hip seed oil which is much better for the skin.