April 19, 2014 | 1819 users online

Skincare - Body - Bio Oil - All Products

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2014 1:42:00 PM More reviews by cimas

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have tried so many products. By far Bio oil is the best. I just turned 50 and hydration is a big issue. Not only does it make your skin supple, it stays that way. I don't understand the negative reviews at all. It is inexpensive and works.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2014 12:32:00 AM More reviews by diosmar82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Grey

Ok, $10.00 for a 2 ounce bottle of oil is definitely a steep price, lucky for me, my sister was fixed on me trying this product so she gave it to me as a gift.

The first time I put this on my face it made my skin soooo damn soft. I was amazed. So hydrated.

The packaging is ok, not the best. I would rther it be in a glass bottle instead of a plastic one.

I gave it 3 lippies as far as the overall rating because its only been 3 days since I started using it so I have to se how it goes. I noticed more even tone and glow on my skin today so, I will continue using it and see how it goes.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/5/2014 10:42:00 PM More reviews by brixham

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Desperate to find something for my super dry skin during our cold winter, I bought Bio Oil. Initially I used it on my hands and body was somewhat pleased and hopeful. It absorbed quickly but had a sweet scent that lingered. After several weeks of using it at least once a day, sometimes twice, I am very disappointed. Will force myself to use it up. If it doesn't work on my hands, I can't imagine why I would try it on my face.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2014 2:14:00 PM More reviews by aayushi08041988

Bio is quite effective on scars. I have written a detailed review of the product at http://www.crush-on-beauty.com/201403-bio-oil/

rated 2 of 5 on 3/29/2014 6:04:00 PM More reviews by SnowboardingBabe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I spill this all over my bathroom floor one time. I don't like the bottle as I waste a lot of the product. Otherwise, this product is good to use for extra hydration on my knee and feet.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2014 5:34:00 PM More reviews by Belle144

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This oil is very basic and I found it doesn't really do anything to the skin. But it's a great priced oil to massage aching muscles after working out.
Using it on healed scars can't do them any harm and rubbing this oil in will increase blood flow to the area which will promote healing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2014 10:31:00 AM More reviews by amanda23

I bought a bottle of this a few years ago for my face and I think I found at the time that it broke me out. Maybe because it's winter time here but I decided to give this another recently and I'm really impressed. I use about 2-3 drops and you really have to massage it into your face if you're looking to lighten scars or even skin tone. I noticed after the first application that my skin looked a lot less blotchy. I wake up in the morning with exceptionally soft and clear skin. I will add that I tend to avoid my t-zone because I am combination to oily. So far so good. I hope I can still use this in the summertime, just maybe a drop or two less. I will update :)
Update: Dang it, I liked this so well at first but I did start to get some small weird breakouts. I almost never break out either and these were odd little bumps so I'm pretty positive it was the Bio oil. I knew it was too good to be true :(

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2014 8:03:00 AM More reviews by ldavid

LOVE this stuff. It makes your face glow with radiance. I use it before my moisturizer as a facial serum. It fades fine lines, marks, dark circles and evens out the texture of your skin. I noticed results within 2 days but I've heard it can take months before you notice anything. It's well priced and smells wonderful. I highly recommend that you add this to your daily beauty regimen. Your skin will look amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2014 6:31:00 AM More reviews by MissOrthodox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love it, love it, love it!!

When I started using this, I just wanted a powerfully gentle treatment that would help my skin remain youthful, clear and even. I don't have any stretch marks I need to fade, so that being so, this product gives me everything is promises otherwise. It's really light, a little goes a long way and it is easily absorbed into clean cleansed skin best.

I use this after a Queen Helene Mint Julep masks and toning with my Dr Organic Rose Otto Toner. Instant glow. My skin is comfortable, hydrated, supple and radiant.

I really enjoy using Bio-Oil!!

^_^

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2014 6:33:00 AM More reviews by Nova0407

I love this stuff! It lasts a long time! I bought the medium sized bottle my junior year of Highschool and finished it 2 weeks ago (I am on my 4th year of college now) and I bought another bottle. I use this only for my acne scars/ hyperpigmentation . The reason why the first bottle lasted so long was because in the beginning this oil broke me out and clogged my pores so I stopped using it for a while. I was so desperate in trying to fade my scars that I just gave it another chance. It became a love/hate product, one day it'll clog my pores and the next day I'll see a little difference. Senior year of Highschool my skin got so bad and I had acne everywhere so I stopped using it and started using topical treatments. My skin cleared up two years later and when it cleared up I started using bio oil again on old and new scars. As of now it's become my holy grail product, my skin loves it now. I only use it at night. I wash face, tone, apply acne.org treatment (benzoyl peroxide), moisturize, then massage bio oil into skin. You only need a few drops, I like to use 2-3. Make sure you massage into skin until the skin soaks it up. This oil will only work if you follow directions, and most importantly BE PATIENT! Any skin flaw takes time to heal. So be patient with this product, you have to continuously use it in order to see results.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No