Bio Oil All Products

3.5

Botanicals Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (Calendula Oil) Lavandula Angustifolia Oil (Lavender Oil) Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil (Rosemary Oil) Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil (Chamomile Oil) Vitamins Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) Oil base Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum) Triisononanoin Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate Isopropyl Myristate Glycine Soja Oil Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil BHT Bisabolol Fragrance (Rose) Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone Amyl Cinnamal Benzyl Salicylate Citronellol Coumarin Eugenol Farnesol Geraniol Hydroxycitronellal Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde Limonene Linalool Color (Orange) D&C Red No.17 (CI 26100)

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

It's pricey, and didn't work well on me at all. After half a year I still have the same old stretch marks. It's also grossly oily. My boyfriend totally wasted money on this...

I thought this was nothing special until recently. I had very dry skin on my elbows despite using coconut oil and lotion so I thought what the heck, I'll use the bio oil. I put on my elbows and the next morning they are so soft and smooth. May start using this more often!

I purchased this to try to lighten/improve the appearance of some patches of stretchmarks behind my legs. I used this for nearly a year and while there was some small improvement on the stretchmarks, I found that it takes a long time to be absorbed in the skin and it's expensive for the price. Will try jojoba oil and grapeseed oil next.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

It smells funny, my skin does not absorb it well. It took me 2 whole bottles to actually see a (very) little difference (cause it was the only thing that targets scars...other than hiruscar (which did not work for me) that was in the drugstore) I hate the feeling of oily stuff on my skin, I finally admit to hating the product...

I was very optimistic about this, I went through two bottles of it before I gave up. I used it specifically for facial scars and it made no visible difference. I would strongly suggest finding a much cheaper alternative because it's expensive ( $10+) and not very, if at all, effective. At least in my case

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I slather this stuff on my body every night after a bath. Smells lovely and leaves me feeling VERY soft the next day. I have never used it on my face, I would imagine it would leave me a bit too greasy on the face as it does not have the same consistency as a facial oil. As a body moisturiser it is worth the money as often creams just dry atop my skin and peel off in the shower.

I am acne-prone, oily in the T-zone and dry in the same time in that area. This oil made miracles for my skin,it is very hidrating, it gets into the skin and my face looks gorgeus now. I am appying it on wet skin and I am massaging it for 1 minute after the acne treatment and in the morning before the makeup. I usualy mix a drop of this with my estee lauder double wear and the foundation gets more natural and easy to blend. I am very happy with this product and I will defenetely repurchase it.

It did not work for me

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Smells so good, feels so good. Pores are smaller. Skin is brighter, and even a little more "tanned", I think. Could just be my imagination but this has a subtle bronzer effect.

My skin is stretch mark free and happy!!! The trick is to use it before your belly gets big, so that you prepare it and nurish it for the growth that's coming. I used it from month 2 of my pregnancy and even though I was +20 kg when I gave birth, I had zero stretch marks.

I am in love with this product and thank god I discovered it just before getting pregnant.

I used it so excessively that I bought 8 bottles just to be sure that I won't run out. I applied a generous amount right after showering at night and stayed in the shower for a couple minutes to let it sink in before putting on a towel. I don't recommend applying it in the morning if you plan to wear clothes, you will get oil stains for sure. Instead apply after showering or bathing, put on your pijamas and let it work throughout the night. You will be amazed!

I continued using it even after birth, it helped with my breasts and also my face. I put a tiny amount after cleaning my face and let it work through the night. Since i started this routine I have seen amazing results on my skin, even though I'm combination/oily. I wouldn't put it on during the day as I'm sure it would be incredibly greasy, but for nighttime it's a great treatment!

Give it a try! I will be using this for a very very long time...

Popular Body Skincare Products