October 31, 2014 | 1471 users online

Styling Products - Joico - Con-Text Assertion Hairspray

rated 2 of 5 on 11/27/2005 2:33:00 PM More reviews by kristi1285

This hairspray smells ok..very sweet and fruity but it kind of makes me sick. The hold is very strong but my hair feels so stiff with a lot of product buildup after I use this. If you want ALOT of hold and don't care if your hair is stiff or not, I would recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2004 1:46:00 PM More reviews by kimmer28

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My favorite spray. Love the smell and the hold. The nozzle does get clogged at times and I wish it were a bit cheaper, but hey, if it works why complain.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2004 12:50:00 AM More reviews by LiisUsa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have found Joico does deliver- I wanted HOLD and I got that! It makes hair a bit stiff if you aren't prudent, but that is not permanent - you can run a comb thru and help it out. I can use it on the crown of my head and get lift that lasts, but also lightly spray my bangs but they don't look laminated. So far, it has not dried out my hair. Its smell is ok. Price is a little higher than I'd like ($15 roughly) but it IS a big bottle, and if it works for you, I'd say it is worth it. Will buy again unless I find a cheaper version.