November 26, 2014 | 1573 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Dry Skin Therapy Calming Creme

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2014 11:09:00 PM More reviews by jenzbugrulz

With my very sensitive, eczema-ridden, picky skin, this is one of only 2 lotions I can use that works wonders! It hasn't broke me out yet after a month of use, and I can even use it on my face on dry patchest! I normally will break out right away with products I can't use. I like Eucerin's products in general. This product isn't as rich as the petroleum-based Aquaphor baby stuff they have that I use on my hands and face in the winter, but it is a close second for the summer months! Definitely a repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2014 6:18:00 PM More reviews by PatentlyPink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

With the bipolar temps lately (80 one day, 50 the next), my skin was confused, dry some days, itchy others, especially my lower legs. Love this stuff. Just slather it on and skin feels soft without irritation. I also use it on my face from time to time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2014 1:16:00 AM More reviews by RaquellaDeVille

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this moisturizer when I was suffering from a weird bout of eczema. My skin was a little itchy and super dry and bumping feeling. I felt like a lizard! I used this and it did not burn... it felt really gentle and soothing... and overnight my skin was transformed! No longer lizard-like. After using it for a few more nights, my skin felt softer than it had in a while. I think this is the perfect every day moisturizer whether you have sensitive skin or not. And it's so gentle I even use it on my face when I am rushing to get out of the bathroom!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2014 9:22:00 PM More reviews by HautboisDream

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've been using this as a moisturizer for my face after my showers, and I definitely love using it. While I don't feel any particular amount of calming action from it, it does a great job moisturizing and soaking into my skin. It doesn't make me greasy and helps with trouble dry patches that I have. Has no scent and the 8oz bottle is worth the price!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2013 10:01:00 AM More reviews by sekhmet

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a must-have for me! I use it all the time--mostly on my face because I'm thrifty. I have some sort of excema/rosacea type thing going on with my face, and this really helps. I use the Eucerin face lotion with sunscreen when I'm going "out" to work or whatever, then put this on the areas I have problems with. If I'm at home or going to bed, I alternate between this and the Eucerin night cream. (I'm obviously crazy about this brand. Not affiliated.) I use it once or twice daily on my hands, alternating with other creams. If my body skin gets itchy, I use this on it too. Everything about it is great: the texture, lack of fragrance, and calming effect. The only reason I don't care for the packaging is that you can't remove the cap from the tube, which I like to be able to do when the product starts running out. Otherwise, this is perfect, and I like to keep it around at all times.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2013 12:39:00 PM More reviews by Mcabral

ONE WORD AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2013 1:40:00 PM More reviews by laureg

Man, this stuff is great! It moisturizes so well and keeps my hands soft for hours. I've been neglecting my hands, which have also taken a terrible beating due to the weather and dryness this winter (cracking, eczema, dry scaly patches, etc.) and this cream has helped significantly. As a first-time user, I am so impressed! I will definitely purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2013 1:17:00 PM More reviews by angiee0215

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I used up a 1 oz bottle of this, well my boyfriend did. He gets these very dry raised patches in the wisconsin winters and I had him apply this every night only on the patches. Over night, it would make the patches softer and less raised. After about the end of the bottle, they were almost completely gone. I think this stuff is amazing for extremely dry winter skin. I used it once on myself and I woke up the next day with very soft skin. If you are just looking for a daily moisturizer and you do not have harsh winters, then this might not be for you and might feel greasy. However, if you live in harsh winters or get extremely dry patchy skin, then I think this is good for you to use. He has repurchased!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2012 9:11:00 AM More reviews by brio815

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this! No fragrance. Not greasy. I used this every night before bed on my dry, itchy legs and it helped them calm down.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2012 9:05:00 AM More reviews by icesk8ersm0m

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am allergic to pretty much everything...floral perfumes, dye, soaps, fabric softener, adhesive, etc. I get extremely itchy and red with eczema flares. I recently had abdominal surgery, and my belly has been itching like crazy! I had dermabond on my incisions that made me blister and my skin was weeping. I was putting the Aveeno Eczema Relief cream on my belly around the incisions with little relief. Target was having a sale...giant tube of Eucerin for 1/2 the price of the Aveeno Eczema Relief. So I tried it...and it has been huge help! My skin is no longer red or itchy. My incisions, now completely closed, are not even red. I have been using it on the rest of my body as well for my eczema and itching. It's so much better! It is also dye & fragrance free!