Bare Escentuals Glimpse in Cupcake

4.7

on 6/7/2012 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I love it! Such a pretty color, I always get compliments on it. The only thing I'd complain about would be the packaging - a lot of it ends up getting wasted if your not careful. They need to update the container to be like their foundation one. It's pretty expensive, 13$ a pop, but it does last a couple months. If you don't end up spilling it everywhere.

on 2/20/2012 6:39:00 AM

Simply stunning - I find it hard to wear light colours on my blue eyes because I usually look washed out - however this warm pink cupcake colour is gorgeous and flattering - could almost eat it lol.

on 8/8/2010 3:32:00 PM

Lovely goldy-pink, super wearable and just plain gorgeous.

on 10/19/2009 5:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS COLOR! I also use it as a highlighter on my cheeks...gives a nice glow! I have rebought about 3 times now.

on 10/7/2009 1:36:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

The BE mineral eyecolors do need a primer for full effect and longevity on most (98%) people, including me; Too Faced Shadow Insurance or Urban Decay's primer will work just fine, but BE's primer is good too (if you have another primer you like, feel free to stick with it). That being said, I love the texture, blendability, and longevity of these gorgeous eyeshadows. I can never have enough of them. They require some more application time than compact-based eyecolors, but they're worth it when you have the time. Surprisingly little fallout for a powder.

Cupcake is a BE eyeshadow wardrobe staple, I shouldn't have put off getting it as long as I did. I don't know how I lived without this color.

on 8/18/2009 2:31:00 PM

I like this color well enough, but it definitely looks pinker in the pot. Once applied it really doesn't give much color. I have (and love) Bare Skin and would use that instead of Cupcake.

on 6/26/2009 8:29:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

This is a simple/basic color that everyone should have in their makeup bag. It's light and good for everyday wear. It brightens up my eyes and makes me look awake. It has a lot of shimmer though. So if you're not into shimmer, then this might not be for you, because like I said, this has a LOT of shimmer. It looks more glowy, than shimmery when on though. It lasts a long time with primer. Don't wear it without primer. It won't stick to your lids, and it'll be more messy than it should be.

on 6/14/2009 6:01:00 PM

Such a pretty color, I love it in the pot. But when worn by itself on my fair skin-it makes me look sick. The packaging, like all other BE powders, is a pain in the behind. Looks great when I wear it with other colors though.

on 5/24/2009 10:49:00 PM

LOVE! This is such a beautiful color. So multi-dimensional. It is stunning-especially for a light bronzy summery look. I love this shade. As with all BE makeup, product is messy - and I hate that. But boy oh boy do they have some beautiful shades!

on 2/26/2009 7:36:00 PM

This is a very pretty peachy pink colour. I do wish that it would have shown up a bit more. I'm very pale and it was almost the same colour as my skin. It goes on a lot lighter than it looks in the pot. However, it's perfect for a natural everyday look.

Update: This colour looks gorgeous when foiled.

Top Rated Bare Escentuals Products