March 1, 2015 | 1180 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Moisture Surge Face Spray

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2015 6:56:00 PM More reviews by SuziH

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've been using this moisture spray for several years, and really enjoy the benefits of it. My skin is temperamental, and rebels in the wintertime against the heated medical office where I work, and rebels against the moisture-zapping air conditioner in the summertime. Keeping this spray close at hand is such a skin-saver! I use it in the morning after applying my powder foundation, and the spray imparts a more natural finish to my makeup. I don't want to look like a shiny oil-slick, but I also don't want my skin to look or feel like a dried apricot...this moisture spray is a nice solution. When I'm at work, a spritz of the moisture spray refreshes my makeup and rehydrates my complexion. It's a soothing relief for dryness after I've been riding in the car with the heat blasting on these frigid winter days, also. A bottle lasts me quite awhile, so I don't mind when it comes time to repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/10/2015 8:59:00 AM More reviews by therose12

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

First let me say I LOVE Clinique....but this was not right for my ultra sensitive skin. It has a fragrance(probably some ingredient not added fragrance) and that right off is bad for me and it made my skin itch....I have dry skin and wanted something to refresh me about mid day, but this was not for me and I had to return it, which is the really great thing, Clinique has a great return policy!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2015 12:19:00 PM More reviews by jaimelyn80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This face spray is great for summer weather, especially in humid climates. I prefer the Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief, but this is nice to have when I want something even more extra light.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2014 3:53:00 PM More reviews by Syeni

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My must have product during winter & especially in beijing is really dry!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/24/2014 6:49:00 PM More reviews by MisstinaaR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Will NOT repurchase. Makes my skin feel oilier and sticky...ewww...also made me break out. I think I am allergic to aloe? EVery product I use with aloe I break out...weird...thought it was suppose to be okay for acne prone skin

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2014 12:17:00 AM More reviews by Gimmesandyy

I really do like this stuff. It reminds of me the Mac fix + by no means is it a setting spray but I use it as one because after I finish my makeup I tend to look and feel dry and powdery, so to soften up the look this spray is perfect and it gives me a nice luminous finish! With winter coming around I'll be sure to keep this in my purse. And keep in mind I am oily.. And I love this stuff

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2014 1:03:00 AM More reviews by GinaLeCupcake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this spray! I keep it in my purse and literally have it everywhere with me! It's amazing if you ever feel your skin drying out or if your makeup started getting a little cakey. This really does the trick :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2014 6:42:00 PM More reviews by Immissvixen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love it

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2014 3:53:00 PM More reviews by Veertje

Been using this for a year now. I use it after I've cleaned my face and before I apply a serum and a moisturizer. It really helps to destribute those products better over my face without applying too much and my skin absorbes everything faster. When I forget to use it I really notice the difference.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2014 9:55:00 AM More reviews by Giginessa13

Beauty Hack: I use this to intensify shadow colors by spraying my brush and dipping in a portion of the shadow pan. It truly makes shadows more vibrant and almost waterproof. Well, at least it locks them into place. Btw, just a an FYI it's not meant to be your primary moisturizer. It is something to spray OVER your moisturizer/makeup throughout the day if you tend to dry out or just want a wake up boost. For those that purchased and are unhappy, try the eyeshadow trick. You'll love it.