August 27, 2014 | 2055 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Moisture Surge Face Spray

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2014 3:53:00 PM More reviews by Veertje

Been using this for a year now. I use it after I've cleaned my face and before I apply a serum and a moisturizer. It really helps to destribute those products better over my face without applying too much and my skin absorbes everything faster. When I forget to use it I really notice the difference.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2014 9:55:00 AM More reviews by Giginessa13

Beauty Hack: I use this to intensify shadow colors by spraying my brush and dipping in a portion of the shadow pan. It truly makes shadows more vibrant and almost waterproof. Well, at least it locks them into place. Btw, just a an FYI it's not meant to be your primary moisturizer. It is something to spray OVER your moisturizer/makeup throughout the day if you tend to dry out or just want a wake up boost. For those that purchased and are unhappy, try the eyeshadow trick. You'll love it.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/14/2014 4:54:00 AM More reviews by BeaP

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product is absolutely, totally useless. It doesn't moisturize skin at all. If you want a good moisturizing product from Clinique, I recommend you to try Super Rescue Antioxidant Night Moisturizer in the very dry to dry version. For the day you can put City Block Sheer SPF 25 on it for sun protection. This way you won't need anything to spray over or under your makeup during the day.
I only gave it two lippies, not one, because it doesn't do any harm either. It's just like you sprayed water on your skin. If you like doing this (spraying canned thermal water), because you feel it's refreshing, you might like Moisture Surge more than I did. This at least contains some extra ingredients (other reviewers felt the benefits of), not just water, condensed nitrogen and carbone dioxide.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 10:40:00 AM More reviews by Phanshirley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

If you are looking for sth that can provide moderate moisture, this product might be the one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2014 6:09:00 AM More reviews by ValentinaRUS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a basic product, nothing spectacular, really. It does provide some moisture but it's not enough for my dry sensitive skin. It did not cause any skin issues, which is a good thing, but I want my skincare to perform brilliantly not just okay. So from now on I'll stick with my Natura Bisse Diamond White toner, which is a miracle in the same convenient spray bottle packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 11:01:00 AM More reviews by BohemianBeauty2

I really heart this stuff! One spritz over my makeup and i am good to go. I also use it by spritzing on my bare face on no makeup days. I left it in my old fridge when I moved. Must buy asap!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/15/2014 9:46:00 PM More reviews by jamieevital

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not the best product Clinique has come out with. Nice packaging I must admit but the price isn`t worth it. I feel a slight tinge of a cooling sensation for about 10 seconds and that's about it. If I spray onto dry skin I`ll notice a slight dewy effect but over all not worth it. Had high hopes very disappointing

rated 3 of 5 on 3/15/2014 5:50:00 PM More reviews by pianoBUTTER

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I don't use this during daytime or else my face would get oily especially on my T zone. I use it at night instead especially those lazy nights when I'm too sleepy to apply toner & moisturizer after cleansing. I must say although it's not hydrating or moisturizing enough, it does an ok job overnight :)

I even spray this on my arms while driving (when I'm too lazy to apply hand lotions). It moisturizes for a short while so I have to keep on spraying.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/26/2014 1:39:00 PM More reviews by cRod

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product at a CCO for $17.75. When used it initially feels refreshing. Pleasant fragrance. Leaves skin feeling a tad sticky. Not particularly moisturizing. Would not repurchase this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2013 11:24:00 AM More reviews by domokun_nyc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a nice moisturising, leave-on toner type product. I typically use it as a first layer after cleansing. I do not wipe it off; it is too expensive to use as means to get every last bit of dirt. Instead, it is a first layer of moisture. For the young, it might be enough on its own. It feels a bit like spraying aloe vera on your face. That might be the tackiness from the glycerin. But that tackiness fades quickly. Generally I like this product, therefore the better than average rating, but it's kind of expensive for what it is. So, for me, it's a bit of a treat every now and then, not a staple. I do find it sort of sparkles a bit when first applied, but then seems to sink in. The pump packaging is great and I filled up with my cheaper No 7 toner until I get around to repurchasing. Nothing really bad about it except the price and the slight tackiness upon application.