December 17, 2014 | 1667 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express Ultra-Thick Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2010 7:55:00 AM More reviews by bekahh101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this mascara. I was after a new mascara, didn't really care which one ( after I lost my old one!) and ended up choosing this one. My lashes are fairly long already, so I wear mascara to make them look a bit thicker and make my ryes really stand out. This mascara has been really hood for that. It doesn't smudge at all ( unless you rub at it, obviously) which is a bit of a surprise as it is a fairly thick consistency. I put it on in the morning with a little bit of eyeliner, and seven hours later when I get home my eyes look exactly the same. So I'm reallly pleased with it's staying power! It's a good price, it was about $18 ( I think) which seems a pretty good price for a product of this quality. Overall really happy with it, good price, does what I want it to, and yes I would definentely repurchase!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/21/2009 9:33:00 PM More reviews by Prayer54

This review is for the Volum' Express 3x Waterproof Mascara. It FLAKES big time! It also does nothing to help the tips look longer or curl. A real bummer because I loved Sky High Curves but now you can't find that mascara because all of the shelves are taken up with this c__ppy new product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2009 3:02:00 PM More reviews by xoxo2gud2btruxoxo

A must for long lash lovers. It gives me that glamourous vibe (I have the black one) so much that I don't need eyeliner anymore. Just two or three swipes give lashes that long thickness. And it's better than CoverGirl LashBlast because you get the right affect in less swipes, and it clumps less. The packaging is much more attractive and bright and looks high class.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2009 8:55:00 AM More reviews by SaraaBabee7

i love this, it really does create the extra something to my lashes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2009 11:00:00 PM More reviews by missykeyana

This review is for the regular Volum' Express in the fat gray tube. I like this mascara! It pumps up my lashes to nice, thick, dark Goodness! I love it for that extra oomph when I'm wearing a full face. And the waterproof lasts ALL DAY LONG. Will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2009 10:22:00 AM More reviews by Bartley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

For now, this is my go-to mascara. It has just as many cons as it does pros, however.

PROS : Super thickening [never seen volume like it], super lengthening [to the point that if you want to tickle your eyebrows with your lashes, you can], lasts all day, never crumbles, holds curl.

CONS : That smell!!! Who on Earth decided that scented mascara was a good thing i'll never know. You can smell it as soon as you open the tube, and if you sniff the wand your eyes will water. The packaging is just horrible. Yellow and purple!? And once you have used it for a while mascara clogs will start to form around the opening.

Overall I would repurchase this, but only after comparing with other brands, just because that smell and the packaging really are horrific.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2009 8:22:00 AM More reviews by Sythe

It actually is pretty good considerring its price. But only in the first 3 months though. After that, it keeps getting clumping and smearing, giving me this 'panda eye' look. But then again, even the best 1st class mascara can't be kept for more than 6 months so it's ok. Just don't forget to get a new one every 2-3 months.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/14/2008 3:04:00 PM More reviews by Paramore

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Not the best mascara, but not the worst either. I've had mine for around two months, and only use it once every two weeks or so. It provides volume, but also clumps horribly, giving my the spider-lashes look. I wouldn't buy it again unless it were on sale.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/9/2008 12:57:00 PM More reviews by coconnell

This does get my lashes dark, but it is gross and clumpy. Gives me total 'spider leg' lashes, which I can not stand. Even after brushing with my tweezerman eyelash comb, my (usually long and curly) lashes look flat, stringey and gross.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2008 12:47:00 PM More reviews by deanna29

LOVE IT .. I have tried everything from Diorshow to Estee Lauder, Lancome, and Loreal. Dont get me wrong Diorshow is
wonderful BUT this is alot cheaper and makes my eyelashes think and long.