August 23, 2014 | 1046 users online

Treatments (Eye) - La Prairie - Cellular Eye Contour Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2013 9:23:00 PM More reviews by GwenNYC

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I think this is a solid eye creme for those getting their feet wet with La Prairie. Since it's on the lower end of their price spectrum, I didn't expect much initially. I was pleasantly surprised that it kept my eye area hydrated all day long. This also makes it an excellent night Eye cream, since it maintains moisture which prevents wrinkles. I've since moved on to their Skin Caviar Luxe Eye Lift Cream, which is a more intensive treatment…and more expensive.

I think this Contour Cream is fantastic for women in their 20s and early 30s. Now that I'm north of 35, I've stepped up my game. But I wish I'd used this cream in my 20s. Fantastic.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/23/2013 6:30:00 AM More reviews by allisdross

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This gave me a nasty case of allergic contact dermatitis - the first time I've ever had a reaction like it. Took a couple of days and a serious dose of oral steroids for my eyes and surrounding areas to depuff enough to see. Baaaaaaaaaaad. You may not have a reaction like this, but I did. I can't find the ingredient list online: it was a sample. If anyone has had a similar reaction and knows the ingredient responsible, please post it!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/23/2013 8:04:00 AM More reviews by zinaki

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

wanted to love it as it was expensive and i like other la prairie products but unfortunately it was a total waste of money as i bought it twice (for some reason i tried to convince myself that it will work)!
really oily and sticky and made my fine lines worse.
Purchased it when i saw my first fine lines and thought that if i invest in a high end product (was using biotherm eye creams fro prevention since i was 23) it will erase or even maintain what i was seeing but it actually made my eye area worse.
also hate the packaging, have to dip into the little jar. I know i know they provide you with a little spatula but lets be honest it gets lost easily and if not lost we usually put our fingers in jar products.
If buying from iherb for the first time feel free to use my discount code EHU742 for a $5 discount up to $40 worth of purchases and $10 discount for over $40.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2013 12:37:00 PM More reviews by missmoe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. And I have NEVER written a review before but I so fear that this product will be discontinued that I am compelled to write one!
I have combo/oily skin so have been lucky in terms of wrinkles but my eye area is one part of my face where I first noticed - gah! - wrinkles. I noticed a change within the first week of using this product, and have been using it now for nearly 2 years. My under eye lines are significantly less, and my skin just feels less dry. I attempted the same product with SPF but it did not work for me, it sat on top of my skin and looked greasy. So I went back to this, and will continue using it till the end of days! it is relatively expensive, but definitely worth the investment. Mine lasts around 6 months with morning and evening application, just a dab under the eyes to the top of the cheekbones (do not neglect this part of the face!) and around the sides of the eyes. This product may not be for everyone, but it's one of the few products I am loyal to.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/13/2012 2:43:00 AM More reviews by juno2509

Tenía muchas espectativas en este contorno.La verdad es que hidrata la zona, y eso que yo tengo el contorno especialmente seco.Pero es demasiado poco para mi..tal vez ya he pasado el ecuador de previnir y tengo que empezar a curar.Así que creo que si quieres tratar las arrugas, ya hay que pasarse a la gama superior .Pero sigo pensando que hace un par de años, este contorno habría sido mi favorito sin duda.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2012 6:50:00 PM More reviews by ElegantStyle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am so surprised how many have this eye cream a low rating. I have this and my husband I both use it. I find that the cream stay on and does not affect my makeup. This medium texture cream soak in very well, but I don't put on a lot. I tap it on and it simply melts in. I don't wait for it to dry up. I continue with my routine, including makeup. I don't have wrinkles, but this cream does hydrate the area. As for my husband, his skin look less dry, dewy and after a week of daily use, his dark circles started to fade. I don't think this cream promise anything for dark circles, but this does show the benefits and what it can do.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2012 6:56:00 AM More reviews by charlies04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I for one really like using this eye cream. I had previously been using Creme de la mer and Sisley eye treatments but for my personal eye area needs I currently prefer this one. I am 25 and I find the la mer eye treatments either too intense (I do not have crows feet yet) or too subtle, I find this cellar eye contour cream to be a good middle treatment whereby I can feel it doing something, just after applying it, but does not feel too numbing or heavy. My eye area feels hydrated and looks fresher. A good eye cream for someone my age.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/18/2012 11:30:00 AM More reviews by Dubai

Horrible product. I tried it for 3 months and it did nothing for me. It actually makes the wrinkles more visible and it's very greasy.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2011 11:54:00 AM More reviews by acoterillo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

What can I say. This whole line is simply incredible. Although it is a ridiculously expensive line, you get what you paid for. I try to find the whole line on ebay and buy it that way. I have rosacia and can still use the night and day creams. Also the MASKS are phenomenal! If you can afford this line, buy the products. Your skin age decreases 10 years in a week. It is increadible. .

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2011 4:14:00 PM More reviews by ValentinaRUS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I don't know how anyone manages to use up a full jar of this cream within its Period After Opening (which is 6 months) because I have a sample of it (5 ml), I've been using it for over 3 months and I still have enough to last me another month. So far it is my favorite eye cream: it hydrates the skin around my eyes better than any other eye cream I've tried and it also helps with my dark circles a little. I will change it to 4 stars if I find an eye cream that hydrates just as well and at the same time works with my dark circles even better than this guy does. And it helps keep my wrinkles at bay