September 30, 2014 | 1834 users online

Lip Liners - Jordana - Easyliner for Lips in Honey Dip

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2010 5:21:00 PM More reviews by kissjacksparrow

This is a nice medium tones warm brown/nude. I love it. I like to wear nude lip stick or glosses and this is great to pare with them. It's a great MLBB shade. Tawny is closer to my real lip color, this is a little more brown then tawny and not as pink as rock n rose or as brown as latte. (see my comprehensive review where I compare several of the colors)

These are all so smooth, easy to apply. blends wonderfully with whatever gloss or lipstick I put over it. I love the retractable pencil.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2009 3:11:00 PM More reviews by VJ21

ONLY LIPLINER I OWN, YES I LOVE IT THAT MUCH Its just the perfect shade of pink beige. I wear it under every lipstick and lipgloss that I own. Sometimes I just line my lips with it and other times when I want my lipstick or lipgloss to really last I fill in my lips. I will always by this lipliner over and over again just as I have for the past 10 years.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2009 4:26:00 PM More reviews by lushorchid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Honey Dip is a gorgeous balanced tawny rose, MLBB shade; no orange or muddy tones at all.
A shade more pigmented than my natural lipcolor (MMM, Penelope Cruz coloring) so it gives that pouty, blushing lips look without screaming color. I've been wearing this one blended out with gloss because the shade is so perfect on it's own.
Smooth application, no sharpener needed, can't beat the price of around $2.00 at Walgreens.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2009 1:41:00 PM More reviews by blee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like everything about this liner. The packaging is great and the texture is nice and smooth. The color works well with my skintone---definitely MLBB (I'm Asian American, NC20). I own Rock n' Rose too, which is a cooler pink, but I like this better on me. Overall, these liners are great. Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2008 9:03:00 PM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love my Jordana Rock N Rose so I decided to try this. Its a warm neutral honey / peachy shade. Kind of like MAC Spice but not without that ugly ass orange tone. Blends nicely and lasts too. Suprisinly hgh quality here. This is just a really awesome liner and what a sweet price. I think everyone needs Rock N Rose and Honey Dip, a cool neutral and a warm neutral respectively. Will repurchase and try others in the future.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2008 11:00:00 PM More reviews by rock_chica81

I hadn't worn lipliner in years but I this caught my eye at my local walgreens and I thought I'd give it a try since it's so cheap. I love this product!!! The color is the perfect pinky nude for my NC35ish skintone. No orange like some other nudes. This applies very smoothly and doesn't tug at my lips as I'm applying. It doesn't last too long but I don't mind reapplying. This with my Alba coconut cream balm has become my everyday LOTD. It's a must neutral in everyone's stash.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2008 11:56:00 PM More reviews by Bren1970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It's nice to find a truly workable product for less than 2 bucks!! Very natural looking. I like to apply lightly then blend slightly with a clear balm over, perfect anytime look. I think this would work with most complexions. I have also occasionally seen the Jordana line at some dollar stores, so keep your eye out for a great bargin!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2008 11:16:00 AM More reviews by skizzerkid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Yay! I wanted Rimmel Tiramisu to be this liner. Whereas that one turned orange on me, this one is lovely. Pinky-beige-nude, goes with everything. Natural, blendable, creamy, long-wearing. A staple. You can't go wrong with 2/$3 at Walgreens. This is just as good as my MAC lipliners, if not better. Highly recommended!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2007 2:44:00 PM More reviews by Qubegirl

I've tried almost all of the Jordana lip liner colors and I have to say this one is my favorite.

I am a med toned asian woman and I like that this color is natural, yet does show up on my lips as a bit darker and caramelly so that when I top it off with lip gloss, it gives a nice warm tone. I also love that it is retractable so you don't need to carry around a sharpener! This is a great lipliner to carry in your purse or leave at work.

My only complaint is that it doesn't have good staying power. I think it is probably because the product is kind of soft and oily rather than dry like Revlon's colorstay. Colorstay is a superior product but Jordana is SO CHEAP that you get more bang for your buck. I keep Colorstay around for nights out when I don't want to be checking on my lipstick... I use Jordana daily to work when I don't care if it wears off.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2006 3:33:00 PM More reviews by meow-mix

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My default liner for any light-to-medium neutral looks. Stays put for a long time, same quality as pricier brands. Excellent product.