Dior Diorific Lipstick in Jazzy Brown

on 5/28/2007 11:00:00 PM

This IS my HG lipstick! I wear it nearly everyday! This lipstick appears on me as a pretty deep mauve/plum w/ brown undertones. Very flattering colour on me (for reference, I'm a black woman w/ medium brown skin tone). I always get compliments about this shade of lipstick. Also, I usually wear it with a clear lip gloss to give it some oomph! I've been purchasing this lipstick for over 4 years and use it when I'm wearing cool colour clothing or neutral colour clothing.Interestingly enough, this lipstick does not look good on my mother who has cappucino colour skin tone and darker lip colouring.

on 6/4/2004 12:40:00 AM

I love the color of this lipstick. Something between plum and chocolate. It's awesome with Spark Glossimer over it. And the Diorifics really last very well. The scent is nice and it's kept really well over the past few years (yep my tube is kinda old, +5 years, but still smells and feels fresh!). It's a good purchase. I'm glad to see that Dior still makes this shade because the other one I have and love has been d/c'ed (let's all take a moment of silence for Violet Tattoo).

Popular Lipsticks