Avon Anew Line Elimantor SPF 15 Hand Lotion

3.8

on 7/6/2007 4:19:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Great hand cream. It feels great when I have it on. Very mosturising and not greasy or too dry on my hands. I am so suprised as I have never bought anything from Avon before. SPF is a bonus. Parabens are the downsides. I am still searching on the perfect hand cream with SPF. Tried Boscia, it was too dry and sticky. Prescriptives too expensive and smelly.

on 1/21/2004 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really did not like this lotion. Felt very sticky on my hands, and didn't really moisturize. I didn't use it long enough to notice a difference.

on 1/21/2003 3:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is a wonderful hand cream to try. It has an spf 15 and has a wonderful hydrating consistency and I have really noticed a difference in the appearance of the skin on my hands. I will definately buy this again as all of the Avon Anew products are really good and reasonably priced!

on 1/15/2003 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

I really like this hand cream especially since it has a full-spectrum SPF and it's very moisturizing. Also has a great milky lt. floral scent. I keep a tube in my car so I remember to apply and it's never too greasy and absorbs quickly. Tube is metal which limits getting out the last little bit, but I guess it protects the integrity of the product so I can live with it. But has this cream been discontinued? I can't seem to find it on Avon.com and the dingdong ladies I'm been in contact w/ know nothing about it. Anyone?

Popular Lotions / Creams