December 18, 2014 | 1741 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Avon - Anew Line Elimantor SPF 15 Hand Lotion

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2007 4:19:00 AM More reviews by hippodeem

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great hand cream. It feels great when I have it on. Very mosturising and not greasy or too dry on my hands. I am so suprised as I have never bought anything from Avon before. SPF is a bonus. Parabens are the downsides. I am still searching on the perfect hand cream with SPF. Tried Boscia, it was too dry and sticky. Prescriptives too expensive and smelly.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2004 1:31:00 PM More reviews by Designkelly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really did not like this lotion. Felt very sticky on my hands, and didn't really moisturize. I didn't use it long enough to notice a difference.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2003 3:50:00 PM More reviews by wyntyr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a wonderful hand cream to try. It has an spf 15 and has a wonderful hydrating consistency and I have really noticed a difference in the appearance of the skin on my hands. I will definately buy this again as all of the Avon Anew products are really good and reasonably priced!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2003 11:29:00 AM More reviews by joy2uandme

I really like this hand cream especially since it has a full-spectrum SPF and it's very moisturizing. Also has a great milky lt. floral scent. I keep a tube in my car so I remember to apply and it's never too greasy and absorbs quickly. Tube is metal which limits getting out the last little bit, but I guess it protects the integrity of the product so I can live with it. But has this cream been discontinued? I can't seem to find it on Avon.com and the dingdong ladies I'm been in contact w/ know nothing about it. Anyone?