August 20, 2014 | 1882 users online

Lip Gloss - Bath and Body Works - Lip Gloss Dot in 02 (shimmery peach nude)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 3:20:00 PM More reviews by jenny4m

All the lip glosses at bath and body works are great. They even tastes good! It gives you that glowing look

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2004 7:32:00 PM More reviews by PoisonedIvy

This is the most lovely peachy nude color on me- the intense shimmer and glossiness with a hint of color are just PERFECT. I developed a terrible lemming for this after seeing it in the lovely miss Orodwen's pictures, and indeed, it's a one of a kind. B&BW didn't see fit to christen in with an actual name, and 02 seems kind of lame compared to how lovely it is. It doesn't last terribly long, and I'm not enamored of stuff I have to apply with my fingers, AND I will go through this little dinky $8 pot in no time flat, I'm sure- but nevertheless, I'll be rebuying it. Soon, I'm sure. The color just makes my lips look wonderful- so full but not too "done". Just enough peach pigment for my PPP self. I'm sure this will be too light for some ladies, but for pale girls like me, it's a perfect summer color.