Cat Cosmetics Tinted Love

4.6

Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Silica, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ceresin Wax, Octylmethoxycinnamate, Boron Nitride, Titanium Dioxide, Phenoxenathol, BHT. May Contain: Iron Oxides.

on 1/16/2006 3:21:00 AM

I thought I had reviewed this product, but I have not. I LOVE this product. I don't really find ita primer, like the Smashbox Photofinsh, but I love how it just kind of makes my skin look not so tired. I am lucky enough to naturally have skin that is flawless, except for the dark circles, and this product just makes my skin look alive and feel soft. This is a staple for days when i don't have enough time to put more then this on and mascara.

on 1/5/2005 2:51:00 PM

I am new to Cat Cosmetics, and the more I use the more I want. This product is no exception. I bought this in *The 1* and it lives up to it's name.

It goes on velvety smoothe and leaves my face with a nice matte finish, not a dried up matte finish. You wont get much color with this, if any at all really, but that's fine with me. I need to have foundation or concealer so I wouldn't use this alone. But, if you have nice skin, it would be fabulous by itself. Currently I am using this WITH my foundation and it makes my complexion flawless!!

I am very pleased with the products from Cat thus far, I will be buying more and I highly recommend this product!!

on 12/9/2004 9:39:00 AM

I love this stuff!!! I used it for the first time this morning and.... wow. I have it in Big O which is white, perfect for me. It really did an amazing job on my dark circles and evening out my skin tone. Works great as a primer and so far has really controlled my oily skin. It does seem kind of pricy for the jar size but as already mentioned a little goes a long way.

on 7/21/2004 1:54:00 PM

Very sheer, very light...best oil control ever!!! Wear alone or under foundation/concealer. The jar looks teeny for the price, but a little goes a looonnng way.

on 6/3/2004 5:55:00 PM

This is advertised on Cat's website as a moisturizer with a sligh tint. I ordered "The 1" medium even though I am very fair, "Big 0" fair looks colorless. It looks dark in the jar but really deposits a minimum of color. I find it seems to mattify but I still need foundation because unless you are 14, it won't cover anything. It may have made my foundation go on smoother, but that's about it. I do like that it has a SPF 15 and I think it will last a long time but I don't think I would buy again.

Popular Primer/ Correctors