April 16, 2014 | 1986 users online

Lip Liners - Jordana - Easyliner for Lips in Latte

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2013 11:14:00 PM More reviews by igsvt2009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lip liner. I pair it with loreal fairest nude and its the perfect nude. it is creamy and long wearing. the only negative is that I have to order it online because my Walgreens does not carry it. I have to order it from Cherryculture.com.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2010 5:17:00 PM More reviews by kissjacksparrow

please look at my comprehensive review where I compare seveal of shades of these liners together.

If you are looking for a straight up brown/nude lipliner with NO pink, this is it! I have many of the other nudes tones, but of the ones I have, this is the only one that does not have pink/plum/mauve tones to it at all. I have been looking for a pencil like this for YEARS to anvil. I am so happy I picked this up. They are so smooth, pigmented and long lasting. I love the retacable pencil. Thy do not dry out and get brittle either. I have has some of these for years and they are still good. I am a nude lip kind of girl and I love this shade to add depth and definition to my lips and avoid the concealer lip looks.

Someone else said it made them look straight up chola. This is on of the few browns I can use where I don't have the obvious lined lip look, and I am pretty fair. I bled it out a little with my finer and i feel it melds really nicely with whatever lip stick or gloss I put over it. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2009 4:30:00 PM More reviews by tempescape

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

I wish this was just in a pencil as occasionally bits break off if you press too hard. Saying this this is the only liner that I can use. It's the perfect consistency, blending softly with my lipstick. I only buy this. Hate the retractable pencil, love the product, color and price.

I also buy this is the color Suede.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2009 3:40:00 PM More reviews by sexymama426

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Who ever said just because something is cheap means it's not good?!? This stuff is great! I wear this everyday with my Bonne Bell Lip Lites Caramel Latte lip gloss and I achieve my perfect look! The staying power is great, it glides on the lips nicely and a little goes a long way! TRY IT!!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2009 2:28:00 PM More reviews by TeenBeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

UHHH; from reading the reviews below I was really excited to get this because I have been searching for a light/pale nude/beige lipliner. I bought this at Walgreens for $2.16 w/ tax & IT IS WAY TOO DARK, I look like a cholo! This is a medium BROWN color, not light whatsoever.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2009 12:45:00 PM More reviews by wee_moggie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE this one! When I want a light-colored lip liner, I look for one that is beige, and mostly what I find are "nude" lip liners that are too pink. This one is definitely not pink. Like the other reviewer said, it is beige with some grey undertones. That is great for me, because all my lip colors are in the beige/brown family. I don't like pink on my lips at all. This works with all my light-colored lipsticks and glosses. I also can fill in my entire lips with it and put a light-colored gloss over it and it looks great. I'm stocking up on this one!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2008 3:24:00 PM More reviews by AntiPrep

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Waste of money imo like their lippencil in "natural" it's such a pale beige, that it barely shows up, but if you like that type of look get it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2005 1:49:00 PM More reviews by LALVgirl21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my all time favorite lip liner pencil! This color is perfect for someone who is looking for a natural lipliner that can be worn with an assortment of lip colors, it looks great with tints, lipsticks and glosses of any shade and texture. I use mine very frequently so I buy 8 to 10 at a time which sometimes wipes outs the stores inventory of this shade. The price is extremely inexpensive. My only complaint is that its not carried in very many locations and from time to time Walgreens doesn't have any left so I have to go out of my way to get more.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2004 4:50:00 PM More reviews by obzessd

This is an automatic liner, and looks very much like Loreal's packaging except with a silver, not gold cap. The liner applies smoothly and without tugging (unlike my WnW liners), and can be built up without that annoying flaking. Latte is a nude with grey undertones that somehow is not *too* grey and doesn't wash my NC30/Buff Beige/Real Vellum skin out (yay!). It might be too grey for some though (Honey Dip is a more caramelly/honey nude). I'm wearing it with MAC Oh Baby l/g today with a bronzey look overall and it looks great. And, $1.99 at my Long's. Double yay! Repurchase. continued >>