August 20, 2014 | 2020 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Clinique - Cool Lustre Body Moisture

rated 3 of 5 on 7/24/2010 1:52:00 AM More reviews by lonetabby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Very cooling, good to put on after a long day out in the heat. Keeping it in the fridge is a "cool" idea (no pun intended). Not moisturizing, as seems to be the common complaint. I wouldn't buy it but it was a nice GWP.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2010 8:01:00 PM More reviews by Noboho

I had no idea this product was discontinued. Anyway, this lotion was great because it really did add a beautiful lustre to the skin. It left a beautiful sheen that looked perfect in the light. That however, was the only bonus. It didn't moisturize me very well at all. It was a super light lotion and wouldn't get the job done if you had very dry skin. It was good for layering on top of something else. I just finished the tube I had last night. Guess now even if I wanted to repurchase, I couldn't.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2006 5:10:00 AM More reviews by Vegalyn

I take one lippy off for the price of this, kind of high for Clinique (retailing over 20 euros here). But I love the product itself. The non-sticky, non-greasy formula and no perfume added, which means that you can use it right after waxing your legs.
The lotion sinks right in and leaves the skin a moistured, but very clean feel. I heard that this lotion will soon be out of the commerce, what a pity.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2006 2:18:00 PM More reviews by tat2dfaerie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really liked this body lotion. Great in the summer when slathering it on after it was stored in the fridge, but putting too much on made me a little sticky. I still have some GWP's lying around somewhere and I'll have to dig them out for this summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2005 6:24:00 PM More reviews by CliniqueWonder

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So sad this product is discontinued.... I love how this lotin made my skin glow!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2005 4:54:00 PM More reviews by zernelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

At the time I purchased this, the shimmer craze was just beginning, and shimmering body products hadn't really made it to the drugstore yet. This lotion absorbs quickly and gives skin a nice shimmery but not glittery appearance. It would be perfect if not for two problems: 1. It is pricy. 2. More importantly, I can't use it every day, as I would like to in the summer, because the spearmint, grapefruit, and lemon extracts irritate my skin when I use it regularly. Since the drugstore now offers cheaper, non-irritating shimmering lotions, I won't be repurchasing this.

Ingredients: water, cyclomethicone, aloe vera (aloe barbadensis) gel, butylene glycol, dimethicone, polyacrylamide, sucrose cocoate, c13-14 isoparaffin, polysorbate 40, laureth-7, grapefruit california (citrus grandis), sodium hyaluronate, polysilicone-11, spearmint (mentha viridis), lemon (citrus limonum) california, petrolatum, methyldihydrojasmonate, disodium edta, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben, isobutylparaben, mica, titanium dioxide, blue 1, yellow 5.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2004 8:52:00 AM More reviews by masterimo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the best light lotion I have ever used It is perfect for warmer weather when you don't need a heavy lotion. It has a pleasant, minimal scent and soaks in quickly to leave your skin smooth and not at all sticky. If it came in a pump bottle it would be even better.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2004 7:22:00 PM More reviews by lancomegal121

This is the ideal spring/summer moisturizer. Like other reviewers said it gives a small amount of moisture, which is perfect for me in the summer. I put this in my fridge to intensify the cooling effect. I took off one lippie b/c it is a bit pricey. I do love the cool tingly feel of it!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2004 10:01:00 PM More reviews by susyspeed

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I got it as a gift with my Clinique order... I didn't notice the shimmer until afterwards and that made me like the moisterizer (what can I say, I'm into shiny things!). It doesn't do much for moisterizing so I'd probably only use it in the summer when I'm wearing my short sleeves and shorts/skirts :)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/21/2004 11:28:00 AM More reviews by catlady36

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The light shimmer to this lotion is fabulous for summer. And the cool feeling after applying is great. However, it's pricey and doesn't do that great of a job actually moiturizing my skin. There are cheaper alternatives.