December 20, 2014 | 872 users online

Brows - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Brow & Eye Liner Pencil

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2014 12:28:00 AM More reviews by BrownEyes01

I bought this in a pinch because I have been having a hard time finding my beloved Maybelline Define-a-brow. I know, I know, I can order it from Ulta but I ran out and couldn't wait that long. This is ok. I just find it to be too soft. I sharpen it to get a more defined line and the tip breaks off. If it were more expensive, I would be irritated since I have to sharpen it a lot. But it's cheap and comes with a lot of product so can't complain too much. I may try to use it by rubbing it on a brush and then applying it but today I bought NYX's brow set so I may like that better. Review coming soon for that.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/22/2014 5:27:00 PM More reviews by ElizaMateo

It's very good for eyebrows but horrible as an eyeliner.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/1/2014 6:32:00 PM More reviews by bbyhaeiny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for about two years. I bought it and kept using it because of the price. It's a dollar at Target and lasts forever.

I realized it was an o-kay product when I tried my friends higher end Chanel eyebrow pencil over the weekend. Chanel glides on better and the result looks way more natural than this one.

This liner comes on too dark and you definitely need to brush it out. If your skin is slightly oily when you put it on, it can be difficult to get it to look natural. I have really sparse eyebrows from over plucking in my teens, and in the mornings I over moisturize, and my skin is too dewey, the eyebrow pencil creates a drawn in look rather than a natural brow. Like sharpie eyebrows. Ew. I would have to erase, re-do, waste time. Not okay.

I'm on the prowl for a better quality one now. I suggest to splurge a little on a better quality eyebrow pencil, cause even if your makeup is all on point, bad brows can kill it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2014 2:14:00 PM More reviews by stjustice

Really nice for the brows!!!! It's not a very good eyeliner but it's an excellent brow pencil. Very nice and very affordable.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2014 10:24:00 PM More reviews by JustCakey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This works so well as an eyebrow pencil, and I can't believe it only cost $.99. The pencil is softer than most I've come across and it's very easy to blend. My color is minx, it's a great soft brown color that works really well with my dark blonde-ish light brown hair. Lasts all day long, couldn't ask for more, I think I've repurchased 5 times already.
All the love taupe gets has me inspired to try it next!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2014 6:45:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

TAUPE=HG eyebrow pencil!! I have yet to find anything even close to this for eyebrows. I liked Maybelline's twin red pencils in Blond but Taupe is cheaper, lasts longer on my oily face, & is a very good color match. It's fairly easy to find at stores, the Mayb Blond are harder to find; I love how long this pencil is because you feel like ur getting a ton of product. So I don't feel badly about sharpening it every other day. This has become a staple for me; I won't use anything else on my brows. Love, love, love!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2014 9:34:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought the Taupe shade as it seemed like it would be a perfect match for my eyebrows. I was right. It is not too dark, blends well, and has good longevity. I love that it costs only 99 cents so I can buy many backups. I just do tiny feather strokes along my brows and I am done. I have no need to set it. I have yet to try it as an eyeliner, but I have so many eyeliners already I think I'll just use this pencil solely for my brows.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 11:43:00 AM More reviews by drawingasquare

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When I first decided to start filling in my brows, I picked this up because I figured it was inexpensive and if I really didn't like the look, I wouldn't have lost out on much. I didn't anticipate that I would be so crazy about a $0.99 brow pencil!

I have very warm, light brown hair/brows, and taupe is a perfect match for me. It's not too red like others I've seen (I think I tried one that's similar from NYC once, and that one's super red). This is also the only brow product I use. I feel like the product has enough hold that I don't need to set my brows with a gel. They stay in place all day. Additionally, I don't notice the product breaking down in terms of color/definition unless I've been wearing it for over 12 hours.

I habitually buy a handful of these whenever I'm at the drugstore and running low. This is definitely my go-to brow pencil, and at this price point, I don't think I'd ever consider a switch.

One caveat: I cannot attest to how these perform as an eyeliner, as I have never used them for that purpose.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2013 3:16:00 PM More reviews by thaileen

Very disappointed of this product as an eyeliner. I bought both the dark brown and charcoal shades, because I just needed some cheap liners. I did my makeup and used the dark brown to create a thick line with a bit of a wing, and then by the time I finished getting ready, the wing had faded.. it looked like it was just disappearing. Not impressed. Other than they're poor staying power, they're very creamy and pigmented.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2013 12:44:00 AM More reviews by xpartypanda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I generally use Mink Brown for my brows, since I have a lack of eyebrow hair and my natural brows are the most hideous thing on the face of the planet. That pencil is the exact spot-on shade that matches my brow hairs like no other product can. 99 cents for this, to buy it every 3 months? I think that's the greatest thing about it. It's cost-friendly, sharpens easily, applies great, and is just a long-lasting product.