Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Brow & Eye Liner Pencil

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

smudges and slides like crazy. formula being creamy is the only pro of this product

on 4/28/2015 1:01:00 PM

This product is love/hate for me. I like the color Dark Brown - I have black hair and so I need a brow shade that has no tones of red or warmth in it. I always need a spoolie to blend out the color because it doesn't glide on in small strokes and look natural. But it is good practice to blend out your brow color anyways. Because it doesn't apply perfectly- I struggle with "is one brow darker than the other" issue all the time. While this is awesome for the price, I need something fool-proof for a quick application on a daily basis and sometimes this product causes me to take my time. I would repurchase but will always be looking for something better.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

This brow/eye pencil is pretty good for a $1 product. Most of wet n wild's products are misses for me with the exception of the wet n wild fergie eye primer. I bought it in mink brown for my brows. There aren't any weird red undertones. It is more like a dark brown with slight grey understones. I find it waxy and glides smoothly, but i find it a bit difficult to fill in my sparse and light colored brows lightly without making them look harsh. I think i will stick with brow powders. Btw it is a terrible eyeliner because the tip is hard and drags on eyes. If your brows are already full and dark and you want to even them out, this is the perfect brow pencil for you.

on 10/11/2014 12:28:00 AM

I bought this in a pinch because I have been having a hard time finding my beloved Maybelline Define-a-brow. I know, I know, I can order it from Ulta but I ran out and couldn't wait that long. This is ok. I just find it to be too soft. I sharpen it to get a more defined line and the tip breaks off. If it were more expensive, I would be irritated since I have to sharpen it a lot. But it's cheap and comes with a lot of product so can't complain too much. I may try to use it by rubbing it on a brush and then applying it but today I bought NYX's brow set so I may like that better. Review coming soon for that.

on 9/22/2014 5:27:00 PM

It's very good for eyebrows but horrible as an eyeliner.

on 9/1/2014 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I've been using this for about two years. I bought it and kept using it because of the price. It's a dollar at Target and lasts forever.

I realized it was an o-kay product when I tried my friends higher end Chanel eyebrow pencil over the weekend. Chanel glides on better and the result looks way more natural than this one.

This liner comes on too dark and you definitely need to brush it out. If your skin is slightly oily when you put it on, it can be difficult to get it to look natural. I have really sparse eyebrows from over plucking in my teens, and in the mornings I over moisturize, and my skin is too dewey, the eyebrow pencil creates a drawn in look rather than a natural brow. Like sharpie eyebrows. Ew. I would have to erase, re-do, waste time. Not okay.

I'm on the prowl for a better quality one now. I suggest to splurge a little on a better quality eyebrow pencil, cause even if your makeup is all on point, bad brows can kill it.

on 5/21/2014 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Really nice for the brows!!!! It's not a very good eyeliner but it's an excellent brow pencil. Very nice and very affordable.

on 5/5/2014 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This works so well as an eyebrow pencil, and I can't believe it only cost $.99. The pencil is softer than most I've come across and it's very easy to blend. My color is minx, it's a great soft brown color that works really well with my dark blonde-ish light brown hair. Lasts all day long, couldn't ask for more, I think I've repurchased 5 times already.
All the love taupe gets has me inspired to try it next!

on 4/22/2014 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

TAUPE=HG eyebrow pencil!! I have yet to find anything even close to this for eyebrows. I liked Maybelline's twin red pencils in Blond but Taupe is cheaper, lasts longer on my oily face, & is a very good color match. It's fairly easy to find at stores, the Mayb Blond are harder to find; I love how long this pencil is because you feel like ur getting a ton of product. So I don't feel badly about sharpening it every other day. This has become a staple for me; I won't use anything else on my brows. Love, love, love!!

on 3/23/2014 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought the Taupe shade as it seemed like it would be a perfect match for my eyebrows. I was right. It is not too dark, blends well, and has good longevity. I love that it costs only 99 cents so I can buy many backups. I just do tiny feather strokes along my brows and I am done. I have no need to set it. I have yet to try it as an eyeliner, but I have so many eyeliners already I think I'll just use this pencil solely for my brows.

Popular Brows Products