October 25, 2014 | 1690 users online

Liquid - Sally Hansen - Pore Minimizing Makeup

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2004 3:00:00 PM More reviews by melzie_fire

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this in creamy natural, and I think I need the lighter shade as this seems a bit dark for my fair skin. That being said, this seems like a fair foundation and does seem to work pretty well at minimizing pores. I'll have to give a better opinion once I get the right shade, but seeing as I'm willing to buy a different one, I must be impressed enough with it to try it again! :)
Costs around $6 USD if IRC. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2004 8:11:00 AM More reviews by ninersgirl

Could I love this foundation any more? I don't think so! My pores look flawless, where every other makeup makes them look like huge, gaping holes on the outside of my nose. Unbelievable performance from a drugstore product. I used this in "No Color" and it actually didn't give a tint like most foundations do, it just kind of perfected everything out for a nice canvas for m/u application. V. nice. A must try!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2004 3:35:00 PM More reviews by kathyd85

I have SUPER oily skin and large pores and this product is GREAT! Makes me look like I have no foundation on and I can go the whole day without touching up, which is RARE for me! I use this with the cornsilk loose powder over it and I am SET! Great product

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2004 1:57:00 PM More reviews by Mistymf

I bought this because it came with a foundation brush. I have it in no color. It's a little chalky, it does seem to minimize pores so that's good, but maybe I need to experiment a little with moisturizer. I probably will not re-purchase....but hey, I got my foundation brush...love that!