October 25, 2014 | 1589 users online

Hair Treatments - Got 2 Be - SoBlonde Blonde Aid Intensive Hair Repair

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2005 2:28:00 PM More reviews by AlFitz614

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I also think that this product has been discontitued, but I really do love it. It makes my hair shiney and soft, and it smells great. Maybe they will come out with a new and improved product, hopefully in a tube, instead of a tub.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2004 12:22:00 AM More reviews by ProductJunkey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I believe this So Blonde line has been discontinued.
A friend gave me this. She found it at Walgreens for fifty cents!
A good deep conditioner, smells nice, too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2004 10:35:00 AM More reviews by blissgirl

This stuff is great! It says that it's..."Formulated to restore critical moisture to over-processed & frequently colored blonde hair, this deep penetrating treatment, enriched with soy protein, nourishes & repairs dry, damaged hair. Use anytime your locks need a little doctoring up."

I squeezed the excess water from my hair & applied a large dollop while I showered (after shampooing). My hair was so soft & easy to comb through! It leaves it conditioned beautifully & it leaves a fresh scent - smells like lilacs to me. Comes in a 6oz tub, not tested on animals. Retails for $6, but I found it for $1.50 on clearance! This is exceptionally great to use on days when I blowout my hair & use my flat iron. It feels like silk & it seems to protect my hair from the heat. Good stuff. continued >>