Pier 1 Home Fragrance

on 4/25/2010 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love pier 1's candles. Their votives in particular I love they are alot better than walmart's they go for .95 . When I want to save money though I will buy from walmart which is .33 . I love these though they smell wonderfull and burn long. I like to use candles to add decor and color to rooms. Decorations always gets old. You always want to change it up because seasons change. Thats what I love about candles you can burn them to enjoy when you are tired of them sitting in the room. Pier 1 makes candles that have designs in them that adds great color to any room.

on 1/1/2009 1:49:00 AM

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Fine

Ember Candles

Says it is supposed to smell like Orange, Cinnamon, and Nutmeg. It does until it begins to burn. Burning it smells like cinnamon only to me, and a very dry, not very sweet cinnamon. Seems to lose the citrus and no nutmeg at all. Nice because it isn't foody, but somehow it's also a bit cold and unfriendly smelling.
Excellent throw.
Nice creamy ochre color.
It's not a bad candle, but it seems oddly dry and uninviting. i wont repurchase, but if you are looking for spicy that isnt foody, you might like it.

on 6/2/2004 10:11:00 PM

I am putting this review under "Candles" because there is no category for room spray on the board! Also, the scents I am reviewing do have matching candles!!!!! Normally I use Wallflowers from Bath and Body Works, but sometimes I just want a quick spray, and these are the yummiest room sprays I have found anywhere! My personal favorite is Buttercream Vanilla, but I also have First Bloom, which smells "tropical" to me, and First Rain,which smells "fresh". Try these- they are great, and many heads above the sprays available in the grocery stores. Pier 1's sprays are not harsh or chemical smelling at all to me. I really can't believe how good these are and I hope I see other people review these and love them, too! These have minimalist silver packaging with a black top.

Popular Candles