November 23, 2014 | 2010 users online

Loose Powders - Sisley - Transparent loose face powder

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2013 6:02:00 PM More reviews by Arpita1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Beautiful and easy on the face like all of Sisley's products. What's not to love?

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2010 8:25:00 AM More reviews by anad

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

At first I was affraid of the price, but after I tried it ... THE powder is hard to describe, it is amazing.

It has very light coverage, sets liquid foundation very well, provides mate finish and stays on all day, evan now in summer.

I think that this is the best loose powder out there.

Bought it in sandy instead of bronzer and I'm very glad I did so.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2010 9:02:00 PM More reviews by purrsian

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have chosen the one with glitters... It looks nice and sheer over on the Sisley counter, so I purchased it along with the liquid foundation. I kinda regret the next morning when I applied both on my face. The glitters look too coarse and sparkly for daytime use. Doesn't give a very natural sheer look... not the result that I had expected. I think the lighting over at the Sisley counter in the department store had misled me and I had made a wrong judgement. It might be suitable for night time use.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2010 5:15:00 AM More reviews by maithy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This loose powder is pricey but it does good job, its texture very even n smooth, lasts long n holds make up pretty well. It has glitters which are all melting into skin after dabbing, makes ur skin look natural radiance. The package makes me imagine of a...circus loI. like this powder but its not really special to me, Wont buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2008 10:56:00 AM More reviews by ponytricolor

I love this product!!!! Perfect for my acne prone really sensitive skin... Really pricy but worth it... Would definitely buy again... I would just like having this in smaller size for my bag... It's addictive..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2008 9:47:00 AM More reviews by Tess35

I have this in matte and lately in irisee too. I have a love affair with these powders. The matte version keeps me matte for about 6 hours without retouching. Lately I have been mixing these powders and have been very impressed. I wouldn't really try irisee by myself but the SA sent me a sample size. BTW, that's what's great with great brands like Sisley and La Prairie, they're expensive but willing to capitalize on samples and staff training. Their staffed with the best people in my opinion especially in this part of the world. I remember walking over to La Mer counter in CK Tangs 2 weeks ago to try their creme foundation, the 2 La Mer SA told me that they give samples only to members!!! Back to Sisley loose powder. My only comment is that the packaging is too cheap for the price that I paid for them, which is also insane. The 17g here costs about S$90!! My other loose powder is clarins at about S$52 for 30g. So I figure it is not so practical to make these powders my HG. Of course I love them but for everyday dusting, I may alternate with clarins so my sisley will last longer. Too expensive but really good. If you have spare money, this is worth trying.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/21/2007 4:57:00 PM More reviews by AgentKitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This in Irisee has a nice healthy glow without looking sparkly. This works over any foundation and makes great touch-ups throughout the day without looking built up.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2007 1:05:00 PM More reviews by Kileybiz

SA talked me into trying it out on my face while I was walking around in Saks. After I got home I figured I should have it. So I went back that weekend and bought it.

It has nice texture and my skin feels like it can actually breathe when I have it on which is a very important factor for me. It's light and it has a nice scent too.

Con: It's not cheap and I think the package is kinda ugly for being Sisley and such price they can come up with a nice package IMO.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/9/2006 11:45:00 AM More reviews by s_o_n_i_a

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this in Rose Orient #2 and it isn't really pale enough for my PPP [GA#0] skin. It does provide some coverage, and brighten my skin up somewhat without being too cakey as most loose powders are on my very dry skin. Unfortunately thou, something in this product causes my skin to congest and give me little breakouts in my prone areas.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2005 6:22:00 PM More reviews by marie66

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the most amazing lose powder, above Mercier, above anything else I've ever come accross.
The main difference for me is that, no matter how much you put on, the effect is never less that radiant. Always natural looking.
I always found quite difficult to calculate how much powder to put on, or tried to put on a little, then dabbing loads and having to take the whole make up off again, well, with this gem, that's never a problem.
Divine.