October 30, 2014 | 1719 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Badger - Foot Balm

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2013 5:38:00 PM More reviews by marti217

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

All natural product. Lovely medicinal smell (tea tree & peppermint). It has a very greasy consistency when you dig it out of the tiny tin packaging but soaks into skin surprisingly fast and doesn't stain my sheets (which I feared when I first opened the box). I purchased the small package (21g / 0.75oz) but can't believe it has lasted so long (more than two month) - little goes a long way. However I do alternate with another foot cream. I feel like this product really softens my skin and I really like the effect it seems to have on my nails which are normally very brittle and I have to keep them super short - using this product my nails feel stronger and nourished. My feet though ask for something more hydrating every once in a while so I alternate with Pedicream by Just or sometimes simply use my hand cream on my feet.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2012 4:45:00 PM More reviews by 24kt

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Has a nice herbal scent and comes in an easy to use tin. Product is great for moisturizing heels that have been flip flop ravaged. Easy to use and sinks in leaving soft skin behind.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2011 10:01:00 AM More reviews by Silvana8

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think this product is great for my dry heels. I put it on after my shower and then put clean white socks on afterwards. By the time I am ready for my day, the balm is absorbed and my feet look great. I am on my 2nd tub. I had no difficulty opening the 1st tub, but the 2nd tub is very difficult to open/close and I find it frustrating.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2007 9:03:00 PM More reviews by BasiaS

I looooove this foot balm - it's the only balm I've used regularly because I actually don't find it too oily or too heavy. I love the soft, natural scents of Badger products - eucalyptus and peppermint would normally scare me off, but not in this blend. You can guy samples of this cheaply on Badger's website. Ingredients: Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Castor Oil, Jojoba Oil, Natural Beeswax, Essential Oils of Rosemary, Organic Peppermint, Organic Balsam Fir, Eucalyptus, Organic Tea Tree & Cardamom.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2006 1:55:00 PM More reviews by jiney17

I don't really like this all that much. It's a huge tin of oily-feeling balm that has an herbal/medicinal minty-citrus smell (which I kinda like, actually). It feels nice going on, but it doesn't seem to be doing anything for my feet (dry toes + a little bit of callusing, which I usually take care of with the fab Sally Hansen foot buffer). It just doesn't soak in very quickly, and when it does, it'll leave the surface superficially smoother, but doesn't really penetrate. And the fact that it's a hard balm makes it difficult to get product out of the tin without getting your hands all greasy. It has a good list of natural ingredients and the tin is cute, but I'll pass on repurchasing. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 11/1/2005 8:44:00 AM More reviews by Jasmine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Love the minty soothing feel on my tired feet! I just need to spread it evenly so as not to get the stuff on my bedsheet. Badger could definitely improve on the tin cover because sometimes the cover tends to be difficult to open. I would definitely buy this again even if it is a bit pricey for a small tin!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2005 5:38:00 PM More reviews by mmmmary

This provides reasonably good moisture for my feet, but what I really love is that it actually seems to nourish my nails! I've noticed as I've gotten older (I'm 41) that my toenails get dry and brittle and, if I use some nail polishes, get white spots on them. If I rub a little of this stuff in, they look like new again:-) And the effect lasts for a week at least.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2005 11:38:00 PM More reviews by scj01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Still have cracked heel.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2005 5:16:00 AM More reviews by manda822

I liked this foot balm, it was moisturizing, but it wasn't sticky or gooey at all! It had a fresh wintergreen scent to it as well, which was nice. I do feel that it would be more hygenic in a tube form of sorts as little bits of dust and stuff get stuck on the balm in the tin. Overall though it worked gret for my cracked heels, especially in the hot summer weather when i definitely wouldn't want sticky feet!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2004 7:41:00 PM More reviews by kecorbett2002

I have total crocodile feet...this stuff is great!