November 28, 2014 | 1874 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Badger - Evolving Body Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2012 3:50:00 AM More reviews by Kaalahm

I was given this a gift and usually place on areas susceptible to stretch marks, as well as my cheeks in winter. Smells lovely and extremely moisturizing

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2011 1:57:00 AM More reviews by sparkleandshine79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the smell, but there's other ones from Badger that I like even more, so I haven't got around to buying more of this. Better for my lips than my face when I used it. It seemed a little too heavy for my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2011 11:52:00 PM More reviews by kerroppi

I love the smell of this balm. It makes me feel so pretty in a vintage, Victorian way. Smells more like rose than lavender, but a more muted rose. Works really well as a moisturizer. Very convenient to carry around as well, compared to bottles of oil. When I use it, this balm isn't as greasy as I would have thought. It dries almost to a powdery feel on me. I feel it absorbs much faster than the other balms. This is my favorite and I have used this, sleep balm, and baby balm from Badger. Will def. buy again just for the smell.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2010 2:05:00 PM More reviews by Glee2544

Interesting little balm by Badger! I've used other balms and this one was left by the wayside until I was cleaning out some products and realized I better at least try it before giving it away. Well, I am NOT giving this away! Great for moisturizing face, arms, legs, etc. Wonderful for making stretch marks disappear and retaining moisture. I love that it's in a tin: easy for travelling and does not spill like an oil could. Price is extremely reasonable as a little goes a long way. So glad I tried it rather than giving it away!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2010 11:43:00 AM More reviews by pinsanneedles

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love love love love this on my "evolving skin". I use it everywhere, including under eye.
Disclosure: I'm 44, and live through harsh Chicago winters. I have very few lines on my eyes, and my skin tends on the dry side.

It starts out greasy, but sinks in better than you might expect, and doesn't feel tacky later. If you're worried about looking oily in odd places like the undereye, try it first at night.

Scent is quite herbal, but goes away quickly. I apreciate that Badger is a natural brand using organic extracts, as have recently become more concerned about the more common use of synthetics like dimethicone (even though I love how smooth dimethicone leaves my face...)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2010 10:26:00 PM More reviews by Graceby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I used up my first tin over the last winter, and am waiting for a second one to arrive at my door!! This is really great, it has replaced my entire skincare regime. It really keeps my undereye area moisturized for the entire day, better than any other For a dry skin like mine, this balm really shines when used under makeup. Foundation takes away the oilyness but leaves just enough shine to make my skin look glowing. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this also for the fact that it's organic and has natural ingredients such as rose hip oil.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2010 12:12:00 AM More reviews by turquoiserose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Yes I might buy this again, but I seem to like and use some of the other balms more. I think it's been a year or two at least since I have used it. It was too heavy for me to use under my eyes or on my face ( I
don't really use any of the balms on my face). I loved the rose smell in it though.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2009 3:53:00 PM More reviews by Possummama

Definitely one of my HG's. I use this mostly around my eyes and on my cheeks but have used it all over, too. Badger Balms in general are one of my favorite multi-purpose products (and I really LOVE multi-purpose products) because they travel well and can be used on the face, body, sore/itchy spots, hands/feet, as a crazy-hair tamer, on babies and adults alike. This and the Baby balm have my emphatic thumbs-up approval for so many reasons and I will probably always have and love these forever!
By the way, a lot of people say these are expensive, though if you were to buy eye cream, body balm, facial moisturizer, and first-aid salve all separately I guarantee you'd be spending more than you will on this one little tin of wonderfulness.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2009 3:56:00 PM More reviews by LuckE3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I first off tried the Badger Sleep Balm and wasn't very impressed. I found it too strongly scented and it just really didn't do much for me (didn't moisturize, didn't make me sleep, it was just plain greasy). As a result, I stayed away from the Badger line for a while until one day I was in my local health food store and the sales lady there mentioned that she loved the Badger Evolving Balm. Since she and I usually laugh over the fact that we buy the exact same beauty products, I felt like I should give this Badger Balm stuff another shot. Now I love this stuff! The Evolving balm, as others have mentioned, contains a lovely rose scent mixed with lavender and a touch of chamomile. This is now the first thing in my bag when I am packing for trips. I can use it as a night cream, hand moisturizer and on my feet and elbows when they get fiercely dry. I generally use it every night as an eye treatment. I am neurotic about eye wrinkles for some reason, have been since I was 15. I am super pale and have spent my life in southern California, I know I've got a great chance of wrinkling before I'm ready! So, when I say that this stuff is awesome for my eye area (better than the $30 Suki stuff I was using before), I mean it. My creases are softened, and my eye area looks plumped up and lighter. I love the adorable tin it comes in and I love that it's such a multi-purpose natural product that I can tote around with me. I think I paid like $12 or $13 dollars for the large tin, and it lasts a long time.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2009 6:29:00 AM More reviews by detanele

Just last week my hands were a rough, cracky mess because they were so dry. Within days the open cracks scabbed over and healed up, and now my hands, though still a little dry, look human again. I've tried a myriad of moisturizers, and only a couple of hand creams can match or better this. What makes the evolving body balm so awesome is that I can use it on my face at night. It's also suitable as a glossy lip balm, a gloss all over, under-eye cream, general moisturizer for dry patches. it smells gorgeous and the tin is charmingly pretty. The only down side is it's a little pricey and can be a little hard to find.

Definitely a desert island item.