MAC Uncorked Lipstick

3.8

on 7/6/2004 2:32:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I LOVE this lipstick! It gives me the perfect J.Lo lips - I have pretty pigmented lips, and this tones them down beautifully without making me look dead or washed out. A previous reviewer described this as a warm-toned nude, but I'm a cool-toned, medium-to-light skinned Asian, and this color totally works for me. Love it, love it, and would buy it again (or swap for it if I could ;-)) if it ran out!

on 7/13/2002 1:23:00 AM

This lipstick looked absolutely horrid on me! I don't blame the lipstick. I have a fair, ruddy complexion, with dark brown hair and eyes. I looked like "death warmed over" in this lipstick.

Nice quite nude colour. But not nude enough for me.

on 2/28/2002 10:52:00 PM

I really love MAC lippies but I couldnt get this one to work for me. Made me look too washed out.

on 1/13/2002 9:40:00 PM

I have two of these, two! Now that is something for the fickle girl that I am. It is such a great color. Just gives a polished, smart look that goes well with smoky eyes. Uncorked is a nice, nude with a hint of pink and it goes well with my coloring: dark blond hair w/ highlights, MAC NC30 skin and hazel eyes. I like to play it up w/ W&W 666 for a change and add some of my beloved MAC C-Thur lipglass on top for those coveted J-LO lips everyone loves. I wore this combo to a party this winter and felt fantastic and well groomed. Uncorked is my fave lipstick right now and had turned me on the the "nude lip look"...plus you cannot beat that MAC vanilla scent!

on 1/12/2002 10:57:00 PM

Uncorked is fleshtoned but doesn't wash me out, and it doesn't look at all orange on me (though it is a warm-toned nude). Quite pleasing.

on 1/11/2002 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I thought this would be the perfect nude when I saw it in the Black Tied Collection so I had to buy it! It wasn't as nude as I expected and it didn't last very long at all, wore right off. I paired it w/the C-Thru lip glass only to discover that the C-Thru looked better alone. It's an OK color but I don't recommend it. I wore it w/black and grey e/s's like in the Black Tied Collection and it just clashed on me.

on 12/12/2001 9:06:00 PM

I see what all the raves are about! This is such an excellent nude lippie. Not to dark not to light. It did not wash me out at all. In fact just the opposite. It has a nice creamy finish. I would buy these by the dozen if ever they were to discontinue this. It is definitely a staple now! Check out gloss.com to purchase

on 12/4/2001 8:25:00 PM

one of the best nudes i've found!

on 12/4/2001 11:14:00 AM

I like MAC lipstick, however, I think that the formula has changed over the years.

Popular Lipsticks