August 22, 2014 | 1114 users online

Highlighters - Sephora - Chocolate Body Glosser

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2006 4:17:00 AM More reviews by surfergirl_81

I was under the impression from the description on the product page that this was a bronzer. I wouldn't call it a bronzer. It is more of a nice smelling shimmer stick. I only paid two bucks for this, so it wasn't a big loss, I was just hoping for more of a bronzer. This has made my skin feel softer and I didn't find my tube to be sticky. Would probably buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/6/2006 3:34:00 PM More reviews by Silvertongue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love the packaging, like the smell, like the gold glimmer, but why is this so sticky? I find it almost unusable because of the stickiness.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2006 11:49:00 PM More reviews by ceciliathemuppet

I as well, got this for $5 on Sephora.com. I really like this overall- even though it does feel sticky at first, it eventually goes away.. but the delicious chocolate smell.. does not!! It stayed smelling yummy on my skin for most of the day! It smells very much like shea butter along with the chocolate scent! The shimmers could be better, but I just love the pink deodorant style packaging.. it's so cute!! Worth $5 bux for sure!!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2006 6:36:00 PM More reviews by fabulash

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I too bought this on sale from Sephora for $5 so it was super cheap. I love the shimmery look it gives my skin but I can't stand the smell. I mean, it's not the worst smell ever but it seems to make me feel sick to my stomach. If the smell were different it'd be great!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/13/2005 3:18:00 AM More reviews by limelipgloss

Okay, the packaging is nice and i think Sephora products are always priced well, but I didn't like the smell at all. I can't put my finger on exactly what it smells like, but it's not nice chocolate. It has a pungent aroma like a chemical factory- toxic. Glue-like scent? And texture, all too sticky and semi-slick/tacky. The color and golden sheen are pretty though, so if you can deal with the scent better than I did, it's an interesting product to mess around with.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/9/2005 1:58:00 AM More reviews by Eyeglamgirl

When I first saw this product I was really excited! Cute packaging, otherwise not so great! It was super sticky and every little hair in the air would cling to my legs!! It seemed to last a really long time but it wasnt worth it! Overwhelming smell and all together too sticky!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/30/2004 10:38:00 PM More reviews by Swk18

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I hate to be the one to give this a bad review, because when I first saw it I was in love. Like others have said it comes in a tube like deodorant, so it's very convient. It also leaves a pretty, sparkly sheen. The problems arose when I got my first whiff of it. I absolutely could not stand the smell. It was like burning chocolate mixed with something chemical. Still I tried it on my legs for a night out when I wore a skirt. Not only did the scent stick around for hours (to the point that I was nauseous and my SO commented on the smell) but my legs were left sticky all night long. I would not recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2004 11:04:00 PM More reviews by lilacterp

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a really nice-smelling product compared to other bronzing products. It's more of a novelty item, since it leaves a shimmer more than a bronze, which is quite okay with me. I love the scent. I actually mixed it with Flower by Kenzo Le Parfum and I got an amazing almond-vanilla-chocolate scent out of that combination. I like using this in the summer and find it kind of a nice idea of a product. It slightly moisturizes since it has shea butter, but the main point of using it is the "glow." It really smells like chocolate, but sweet milk chocolate, not dark chocolate.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2004 5:38:00 PM More reviews by prettypeachie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Just bought the Sephora Chocolate Body Glosser. This product is very gold shimmery ... leaves more of a gold metallic shimmer rather than a bronze color. Smells okay, not quite like chocolate. Very melty when you open it -- not really a solid consistency.

Overall a pretty gold sheen though.
Would buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2004 4:54:00 PM More reviews by jamiee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Fun little product, looks like a deodorant stick, smells like chocolate and flowers and goes on wet with shimmer and dries down with no stickiness. Gives a nice sheen to the skin and a nice chocolate rose scent.