December 19, 2014 | 1518 users online

Shampoo - Mustela - foam shampoo

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2014 10:53:00 PM More reviews by suggrr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I totally forgot my son even had cradle cap! I've been using this shampoo on him for several months and he has had absolutely no scalp or hair issues in months. The foam is easy to rub through my son's very fine hair and since it's foam, it doesn't drip into his eyes during the one to two minutes you're supposed to leave this shampoo on before rinsing. And because it is foam, it rinses out incredibly easily and quickly. Mustela products are a bit overly scented, but this shampoo is on the mild side for them as far as scent goes. I've had no issues with the bottles themselves and they do last a while. I'm on my second bottle and already have a third ready as a backup.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2013 5:22:00 PM More reviews by shazzar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this to wash my son's hair since his first bath, he is 3 months old now. He never developed cradle cap at all and I attribute that to the Salicylic Acid in this shampoo. He has a small patch of eczema on his scalp and while this shampoo does not help it, it certainly does not make it worse. I strayed once and used the Mustela Hair & Body Wash on his head and he had a big eczema flare-up as a result. I recommend this to all new Moms hoping to avoid that dreaded cradle cap. I picked it up at Target.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2007 6:31:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually use this on myself , but it would be an excellent product for infants and newborns. It cleanses gently and leaves my hair super-soft. Perfect for chemically-treated or colored hair too. I needed a couple of pumps to get enough shampoo for my hair, but it creates a nice, creamy lather and smells sort of herbal.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2007 12:59:00 PM More reviews by AprilSkywalker

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When i washed my daughters hair with this shampoo, I combed it through her hair to losen all the flakes and all the flakes were gone after the 2nd shampoo. Shampoo is very light & rinses out easily.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2006 4:47:00 PM More reviews by jmuzx

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The woman who cut my 2 year old daughter's hair recommended this product because my daughter had a bad case of cradle cap. I was a bit skeptical to buy another shampoo since the last hair stylist recommended Paul Mitchell's Baby Don't Cry Shampoo which made it even worse. But I knew we had to try something so I bought it. We saw a difference immediately. Our whole family has noticed how much better her scalp looks. I also love the scent. I expected it to be a medicinal scent, but it's a nice fresh scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2006 1:07:00 AM More reviews by 1suelynn

Awesome for cradle cap, my 1 1/2 year old started getting a mild case of the scalies and every other baby shampoo was making the situation worse. I found this on drugstore.com and bought based on the reviews there. Used as directed, it got rid of her flakes in a little under a week, and they haven't returned after 2 months (same bottle by the way, lasts a long time.)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2005 4:54:00 PM More reviews by brigid_reqc

Great shampoo for newborns and small infants. Self-foaming, is so easy to use and rinses well. Not only does it diminish cradle cap, but also leaves baby's hair silky soft and clean at the same time. Definitely recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2004 10:04:00 PM More reviews by nuueee

My baby has cradle cap and I am hesitant to use J&J(which I hate). 2 weeks after I used the shampoo, the cradle cap slowly disappear. She's 10 months now and is still using it. Love all mustela products except for the barrier cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2004 3:21:00 AM More reviews by Maganda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My baby is almost 4 months old and i still used this on her,easy to dispense because it's a self foaming shammpoo.I love that mild baby frangrace.