July 30, 2014 | 1485 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Christian Dior - Capture First Action Age-Defense Refining Eye Serum

rated 1 of 5 on 5/29/2007 4:59:00 AM More reviews by erotic_snail

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Unfortunately I wasn't able to use this product long enough to see whether there were any results.
It has a nice smell, but given it's for the eye area I really don't think fragrance is necessary, and my eyes agreed because all it did was irritate them!
Within minutes of applying the serum my eyes were watery and itchy and I had to take it off and put some eye drops in!
I've tried other fragranced eye creams and never had a reaction, nothing I've ever used on my eyes has given me a reaction.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/9/2007 12:42:00 PM More reviews by annalobodziec

I didn't see anything special after using this.I am 25 and been using this about 2 years ago,so maybe too early to use,because I did't have wrinkles.I just thought I can prevent wrinkles.I might try to buy another one,but I have not good experience with dior skin care-is not perfect for me,make up is great but skincare no.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/15/2006 7:51:00 AM More reviews by Leah06

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I can safely say this is among the not so pleasent smelling eye creams. But that can be overlooked if it worked. But did it? Nope. Did it cost heaps? Yes. Did it smell toxic, umm almost chemical? Yes. Did I benefit from it in terms of diminshed lines, dark circles or anti age effect? No. In fact my lines multiplied despite me using this cream morning and night. I still have the bottle as I simply switched to a different cream. I bought the whole skin care products (cleanser, tonic) as well as the serum and then the cream (hydraction). But it didn't help me. The eye cream, a lotion like consistency, absorbed somewhat late and was sticky. I wouldn't buy this again. In fact I won't buy CD again. Talk about waste of money and time.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2006 10:25:00 PM More reviews by Van7398

I used Capture eye serum since I am 18 years old,am now in my 30s . Not a single line appear on/around my eye.it's also very good for puffy eyes,but does nothing for my dark circles though. When I mentioned this to my colleague during a lunch time chat, they ëxaamined" my eyes closely, and dash out to buy this product during the weekend.The Capture eye serum is discountined in my country(Singapore), they have subsituted it with No Age Essentiel Progress Age-Defense Refining eye serum,which I am still using.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2005 5:30:00 AM More reviews by makeupluv

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Green

After using several different eye products over the years I have finally discovered my 'now' star product for this delicate area. It claims to protect eyes from the first signs of ageing, external/environmental aggresors, de-puff and improve dark circles. After 1 & a half bottles I believe it lives up to these claims. I say 'now' as it is meant for the first signs of ageing, I would probably move to something richer & de-wrinkling later in life... but for a girl who likes to have a few wines at night (occasionally), this in the morning wakes up my peepers to perky, no more puffy. The herbal element can be stinky, but somehow anything that is great for you is never tasty!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2005 5:46:00 AM More reviews by iluminata

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am in the beginning of my 30's and have already a heavy eyelids (from my mom) and starting fine lines under my eyes. So I've been using this product for 2 months. When I apply it, it is not greasy at all, it dries very guick. Other products irritate my sensitive eyes, but not this one. I look more awake in the morning, but I am not sure of the effect on the fine lines. Anyway it is the eyeserum for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/27/2005 4:16:00 AM More reviews by chikorita23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The sales-lady tried to convinced me to purchase this eye-gel, lucky I always have doubt on CD products, so she end up giving me a sample. And the result?

It was absolutely HORRIBLE! The second I apply it on my under-eye area, my eyes start look even puffier and darker then before. I was horrified in front of my mirror. It's either the sameple was bad or the fragrance irritate my eye area. I swear my eyes looks BETTER before I wear this product. God-damn, I was always right about CD, their skin-care line suck big time. If they can create wonderful make-ups and accessories, why can't they create a really helpful skin care products??

(P.S oh and this eye-gel contain STRONG scent... I believe Lancome's eye cream contain strong scent but it didn't irritate my eyes like CD does)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2004 3:58:00 AM More reviews by g_82

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Okay, first of all, I really don't like the fragrance in this serum. Not because it smells bad, but it is for EYE area, the most sensitive area on your face. Secondly, it has no hydrating power IMO. It left my eye area very dehydrated and I suspect getting a reaction to it(small bumps). My humble L'oreal hydrafresh eye gel-cream works better than this expensive eye serum. CD makes some great cosmetics and fragrances, why they cannot get it right when it comes to skincare?!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2004 12:21:00 AM More reviews by shirfene

I don't really like the idea of perfumed eye cream, as eye areas are pretty sensitive, aren't they? Thats the only drawback of this product I've encountered so far....a very light serum that sinks nicely and cause no milia. I'm not expecting any miracle results on eye areas anymore after trying out Sisley's eye and lip contour cream, the most expensive eye cream which does not help dehydration lines and darkcircles at all :) Therefore..I'm OK when this Dior's eye serum does pretty much the same thing. A decent product. AU$86 for 15ml continued >>