Bourjois Volume Glamour

3.8

WATER PARAFFIN CYCLOMETHICONE BEESWAX TRIETHANOLAMINE STEARIC ACID PALMITIC ACID ACACIA SENEGAL GUM EXTRACT CARNAUBA WAX C11-13 ISOPARAFFIN ACRYLATES COPOLYMER ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE DIMETHICONE PHENOXYETHANOL RICE WAX PANTHENOL METHYLPARABEN PROPYLPARABEN TALC ETHYLPARABEN BUTYLPARABEN ISOBUTYLPARABEN. (MAY CONTAIN): ULTRAMARINES IRON OXIDES MICA TITANIUM DIOXIDE CARMINE FERRIC FERROCYANIDE.

on 6/17/2014 9:38:00 PM

I really love this mascara as an everyday mascara. Its a really "natural look" mascara which I use everyday for work. Its not clumpy, doesnt smudge.
I find that I cant apply additional coats as it goes clumpy so I use a different mascara when I want huge lashes

on 3/5/2013 5:36:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

This did nothing for my eyelashes which are already naturally pretty long. Flaked everywhere. There is also something wrong with the rubber stopper at the top - it doesn't stop the formula coming out there's loads of mascara coming out and clumping around the top of the bottle. Don't buy!

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I absolutely LOVE this product!

Pros:
-Easy to apply
-Doesn't smudge AT ALL.
-It is absolutely NON CLUMPY mascara!
-There are two types - waterproof and non-waterproof. I'm using the non-waterproof mascara and it is pretty easy to remove with a normal makeup remover.

No cons for me.

I will definitely re-purchase it.

on 11/5/2012 12:19:00 PM

This mascara is not bad, but it does nothing for my lashes. It doesn't clump, it does not irritate my eyes, but it doesn't give my lashes volume. It just puts on a little color. I had worse mascaras.

on 11/4/2012 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

To be honest, I bought it because I like Bourjois girlish packiging. The mascara doesn't do wounders. It isn't a bad mascara either. Makes my lashes look nice but doesn't make them optical longer or give them extra volume.

on 9/18/2012 6:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I got this on a '2 bourjois products for 15 ' promotion, which is nice because the mascara costs around 14 on it's own.

The packaging is nice, but I didn't like this mascara because it doesn't make my lashes any longer or give volume and clumps like crazy.

And this is a HELL to remove at the end of the day

My mother uses this and she loves it so I guess it's personal preference.

This is my favourite mascara most definitely at the moment. I have long, thick lashes and it's quite hard to find on that doesn't clump...but this one is perfect!! It separates each one and is pretty perfect to be honest!!xx

on 3/12/2012 1:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Very sadly this has been discontinued in my city. i'll have to hunt for it. I have pretty decent lashes. This makes them look lovely and defined. A reasonable amount of volume is enough for me. I hate anything looking fake so this is perfect. Never stung my eyes.

on 8/7/2011 2:37:00 PM

Pretty average mascara, nothing special at all. Does not lenghten my lashes or make them noticably thicker, it's just an ok mascara. Not had it long enough to see if it dries out quickly (but I hope it does so I can get rid of it!)

on 7/22/2011 7:32:00 PM

This was one of my first mascara's when I was younger, and it will only ever be that. While it does it's job it's just not a mascara that you will make your permanent considering all the other options there are whether its mid or high end brands. It's great for a non fussy semi-full effect if you're on a budge. The brush is medium-large but even after a few applications it's not as full on as some Diorshow and other Bourjois mascaras (e.g. their Clubbing one). Yet not as natural and fine as L'oreal's telescopic - so somewhere inbetween the two.

Pros: It applies swiftly, doesn't clog as long as you just do a couple of strokes.

Cons: It dries out faster than other mascaras, could be slimmer in packaging design.

While it's an okay mascara it's just not that memorable to buy again.

Top Rated Bourjois Products