August 21, 2014 | 2161 users online

Fragrances - Thierry Mugler - Angel Innocent

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2013 7:14:00 PM More reviews by stls

Innocent is my favorite ''praline and fruits'' perfume. It's the milder, patchouli-free cousin of Angel. More fresh, discreet and easy to wear. I like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2013 8:31:00 PM More reviews by AnnaBanana84

My coworker got me started on this and I love it! I've had 2 bottles, it's so fresh and smells like a fresh bath all day long! Wish it was cheaper. Even the smaller size is expensive but def worth it! Scent lasts and lasts and lots of compliments on this. Will always wear this!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2013 5:56:00 PM More reviews by annetteme

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I am about to finish my second bottle of Innocent so i think this is a long observation period for a perfume and a review..
my absolute number one in perfumes is angel and i love it! i was happy to find its lighter sister which is more wearable for everyday office use. However, innocent lasts on me for like 1 hour, not more which is very disappointing. i am going to try the garden series for a lighter and longer lasting dupes, so i won't repurchase this one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2012 2:32:00 AM More reviews by maliciousdelicious

I like this fragrance. It lasts long and has a strong vanilla smell. It was also not very expensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2012 11:46:00 PM More reviews by Lilosette

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Me and Mr Mugler never gotten along His Perfumes are always the same Plastic Candy vinyl skankiness like Lady GAGA's Panties in a middle of her concert Performance
with Secretions of sweat mixing with Sweetness of Vanilla, Then Something came
Unexpected I Received A sample of Thierry Mugler Innocent his Numeral Flankers
from a swap from the other site a while back, Anyway i Thought Oh no an another
Plastic Fantastic Candy Rush but boy i was Wrong!.

I Finally tried it and i thought OMG It's about Time that Mr Mugler Created Something that i Truly Like
It Still had that Plastic Scent but It's Fresher Due to the Note of Bergamot and
Mandarin Blosson to Add a bit of Crisp Innocent is a Brighter and Movable then
It's Sluggish Opaqueness Cardinal Angel,
Red Berries Gives Innocent a Juicy Boost I love the Interplay with the Note of
Black Current making Innocent Fuller and Succulent.

Vanilla is subtle then his Previous Fragrances Seems to be Diluted by the by the Presence of the Mandarin
and Black Current but it's still isn't out of the Neck of the Woods it's still noticeable The Drydown turns Innocent from Juicy to Gourmand sweet due to Praline
Is this your Typical Tween Gourmand not by a Far shot sweet as it is Innocent is far to Womanly and Complex to be a Tween scent but nice for your Older 17 year Sister a Gourmand of a young Lady, As innocent nears it's end With the Under Pinnings of Almond & Amber Finishes Innocent with a Dry Nutty Accord.

This is an Angel without the Skank. ;)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2012 12:32:00 PM More reviews by LizWords

I think this is a very good Angel flanker for those of us who can't take the myriad notes in the original. This is a toned down, simpler version of angel minus the patchouli.

I like the scent of this very much, the first blast is less than desirable in my opinion, it smells a bit watery and as the reviewer below mentioned, cool and musky with the lime and bergamot dominating, almost nothing like the original at first. But after a few minutes it warms up a lot and you start to detect the sweet gourmand notes of the original, the berry and praline notes emerge, and then the amber and musk blend with the sweetness to create a very nice, light, very wearable scent. Unlike its namesake it is not oober powerful, in fact I wish it's lasting power was a bit better, but then I also think its weakness keeps it from having that all-invasive loudness of the original, the notes are simply lighter and IMO that is a good thing. The silage is decent while the scent lasts, again, not really comparable to the original but I think that is really it's selling point. The original is a powerhouse, complex perfume that absolutely does not work on everyone, while this flanker is a more demure, mainstream scent. At a much more affordable price this can be reapplied throughout the day as needed, and the bottle design certainly lends itself to be carried in a purse. In fact, the bottle design is a bit cheap looking compared to its predecessors, especially the plastic cap (very body splash bottle design), but then that is the type of packaging you need for a travel spray so perhaps that's what they were going for.

Overall I would repurchase. I'm not usually into gourmand notes but there is something about the Angel line that I really like. The original is just too much for me, but I appreciate it nonetheless, and I find myself craving its sweet yummy goodness but not wanting the massive patchouli and many other notes, and this flanker fits that bill.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2012 11:47:00 AM More reviews by takemyhusbandplz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Angel didn't work on me at all, in fact I detested it, so I was hesitant to buy this one.

On my skin, when first sprayed on, praline isn't at all noticable. On my skin it's cool, white musky bergamot, with a hint of berries and a barely detectable amber base. After it dries down it's a cold musky praline with bergamot. I really like this one for summer.

It's strange but, this scent has a cooling, kind of numbing effect on my skin.

This one doesn't last too long on my skin, unless I really spray it on or refresh the scent during the day.

It has decent sillage, if I apply more than 2 sprays

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2012 3:36:00 AM More reviews by blondbunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is not a bad perfume its ofcourse not like its predecessor the upright 1992 angel fragrance which I love its more mellowed down in a charming vanilla cotton candy type of smell its pretty but not quite as dangerously provocative like its big sister that explains the innocence part I'd wear this if I was going to church or meeting my boyfriends parents angel is something I'd rather leave when I'm with my bf and his parents are not around:p

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2012 9:35:00 AM More reviews by Honey87

This is the lighter and fresher version of Angel and therefore it's better for office wear than the original. Lasting power however is not nearly as good as the original. With Angel you can smell it all day and a little goes a long way. However with Innocent, you can barely smell it 5 mins after spraying. Furthermore, it came with a cheap plastic cap which sort of took the glam factor away.

So therefore pros - lighter and fresher than original Angel so can wear in office

Cons - lasting power and cheap plastic cap

If you get it on offer buy it and try I'd say. I got it for half price at 13 so it was worth it for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2011 3:45:00 AM More reviews by bkurant

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love the original angel, but sometimes just want something lighter. this is where angel innocent comes in. it is delightful. especially if you dont want to wear heavier perfume in the office or on hot summer days. it it almost like the lighter version of angel, yet unique and wonderful in its own right.
people who hate it just do not have the right body chemistry to carry on. sorry for them, but there are so many products on the market, for sure they will find something that works for them.
if angel innocent works for you, you will sure be delighted with this truly outstanding scent. everyone who uses it makes it their own. it is like a custom scent without paying over the top. love, love, love