Boots No7 Reviving Eye Gel

2.0

Eau,Butylene Glycol,Polysorbate 20,CARBOMER,DIMETHICONE,CYCLOPENTASILOXANE,PHENOXYETHANOL,CETYL Dimethicone,Propylene Glycol,Panthenol,Potassium Hydroxide,Methylparaben,Alcohol,Dimethicone Copolyol,Butylparaben,Ethylparaben

on 9/21/2011 2:09:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

DON'T waste ur money ! I have horrible dark circles/Bags and this did nothing to me, i been using it for more than a week now and i see no difference :(

Meh.
Got it on sale. Really like the No7 Protect & Perfect Eye Cream. This did little for me. Provided a slight cooling sensation and slight puffiness reduction. Cucumber slices work better for me.
Don't like the tube because I like to squeeze tubed products to eliminate air (to prevent oxidation which deteriorates ingredients) before I close them, but by the next time I used this it air is all in the tube again.
PS Didn't TOUCH the dark circles!!

on 12/8/2009 1:22:00 PM

this product sucks. do not waste your money.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I am thrilled this wasn't the first Boots No. 7 product I've tried. This product is so bad, I would advise ANYONE interested in the Boots line not to purchase this. Maybe after you've found your Boots HGs and am looking for something else to try; or your only eye qualm is a lack of moisture. Even then, I'm sure you can find something better. This is, bar none, one of the worst products I have ever tried - drugstore or otherwise.

The REG is supposed to lessen dark circles and reduce puffiness. I don't have any puffiness, but I do have some dark circles. They aren't horrible - I can go out of the house without cover-up and not feel like a freak. But I am a bit of a perfectionist, so they bother me. This product, though, did absolutely nothing for my dark circles whatsoever. I've used it for a month or so, at night, with absolutely not difference.

It did work in the short-term. I'd have lessened dark circles... for about 20 minutes. All this did was give a luminized Strobe Cream or SkinLight effect under the eyes - which is fine, just call yourself a luminizer or highlighter then, not an eye treatment. Furthermore, my eyes after putting this on felt heavy - like I had to keep my eyes open or something.

I will say this eye treatment feels nice [I'm a sucker for gel formulas] and the packaging was very sanitary - apparently, a must for me. I kept it in a drawer in my bathroom [dark, room temperature] and every night I put this on, it felt very cool. It moisturized decently, but I still wasn't blown away enough by the moisturizing properties to re-buy this. That said, I didn't get any milia around the eyes nor did it sting while applying.

I gave a 5 for the packaging, and the price is pretty reasonable. I still have 1/2 a tube left so I probably will finish it off in the interim while I search for my HG. But as far as Boots No. 7 goes, this product is a major dissapointment.

on 10/17/2008 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This worked well as an eye moisturizer but other than that it did nothing. Great price but not if you are looking for something to help with dark circles.

on 9/7/2008 4:31:00 AM

it's OKAY but didn't do a thing for me. i'm almost done using the tube and will not be repurchasing again. still on the hunt for a good eye cream..........

on 8/6/2008 5:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this product after my cousin said that this brand wasn't too bad with a good price. Well, price aside, this product didn't work for me. Although I didn't have the same irritation problems as other reviewers had, still, I don't see any of the "reviving" effects the product said that it would have. I really tried to like this product and give it a chance on account of its packaging, the price and the way it felt (which wasn't too heavy or oily). However, using it before bed and in the morning for more than a month, I don't see any changes. The dark circles don't decrease much (which is one of my biggest problem, even if its not extreme, for me its noticeable). I never had a real problem with puffiness in my eyes and i don't have any lines yet either. So all in all, I need to find something better to treat my eyes, and this product wasn't it.

on 3/17/2008 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Burned my eyes, enough said....returned to Target and have sworn off Booths for a long time.

on 3/17/2008 8:00:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Terrible. Burned my eyes so bad, I immediately had to wash this stuff off. At least I didn't pay a lot for it. Worst eye cream ever.

on 3/17/2008 7:19:00 AM