August 21, 2014 | 1663 users online

Scrubs - Kiehl's - Milk, Honey, and Almond Scrub

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2014 9:19:00 PM More reviews by alina08

This scrub is delicious. It has fairly big granules to exfoliate with and lathers up a lot. There is a kind of coconutty smell to this, although I think this is supposed to smell more like milk and honey. I really enjoy the lather and the cleansing aspect of this product. The only reason I would not give this five stars is that I can hardly recognize the ingredients in the ingredients list, which makes me nervous about what I am putting on my body. I would repurchase this product if I found out what the heck all the ingredients actually are, otherwise I do not think I would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2013 6:41:00 PM More reviews by GwenNYC

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this body scrub. I always buy the large size, and keep it in my shower. The scent is really yummy, and lingers which is nice. I only need a tiny amount to exfoliate my entire body, and the large size lasts me about 3 months. I see some people have issues with rashes or skin irritation, which I attribute to scrubbing too hard. I gently massage this scrub on my body and have never had any irritation. My skin feels incredibly soft and moisturized after use. I followup with Creme de Corps or sometimes another moisturizer, as I like to mix things up now and again. I get dry patches on my skin during the winter months or with certain water, and this and the Creme de Corps completely rid me of them all. My one complaint is that water seems to seep into the cap in my shower, but it's a minor annoyance since it doesn't cause a loss of product or anything. I highly recommend this product for soft, supple skin. Also great before shaving your legs!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2012 10:58:00 PM More reviews by lenicherry

I loove this product. I didn't like the scent at first but then I started loving it. Many reviewers complain on how thick this product is (which is true) but you just need to apply it on a wet face and rub it for a couple of minutes. It will slide on easily. I like leaving mine on for a while before washing it off. My skin is left feeling very very moisturized and soft; no breakouts or redness. I have tried St Ives's apricot scrub before but like this one best. Feels more natural and less plastic (iykwim).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2009 12:15:00 AM More reviews by angelixia07

This scrub smells so good and it is gentle enough that it doesn't irritate my acne-prone skin but it is exfoliating enough that it gets all my dry skin off. It does have organic irregularly shaped exfoliant that could be a little irritating more than grandular scrubs so if you are looking for an everyday gentle scrub this isn't it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2009 2:24:00 PM More reviews by sherbellie

I don't get why some people here are saying the scrub smells bad - personally I think the smell's absolutely delicious and I love how it smells so oatmealy when I apply it. Got to say the scent doesn't last very long though - usually it's gone by the time I get out of the shower.

Actually, this was my first scrub and I was looking for something gentle for my sensitive skin. I've had eczema problems but this product doesn't irritate at all.

My skin feels really soft after using this. The effects are intermediate - I wake up the next day with my face feeling smooth, refreshed and oil-free, and people have commented on me having improved skin (:

I heard it's bad to exfoliate too frequently, otherwise I'd use this everyday. I recommend using this every three days to once every week because my skin gets a bit dry after using on consecutive days.

Hope this helps!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2008 8:12:00 AM More reviews by wslam00

I LOVE this facial scrub. It is a very light exfoliation, and I use it in the shower while I'm waiting for my conditioner to do it's thing. I take a small amount and rub it into my face and wash it off. It is a great daily exfoliator and it is moisturizing since it has the oatmeal, nilk and honey. I love Kiehls. There havent been any products I've disliked, although it is pricey which has stopped me from trying more of their awesome products!!! The tub will last you 9 mo to a year.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2008 11:15:00 AM More reviews by gypcc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i can't believe i havent reviewed this before.... i've loved this product for AT LEAST 6 years. no i don't use it all the time (altho lately i've been using it more frequently and will probably keep doing so because it's really so effective when you use it regularly)... it is exactly what it says it is... milk, honey & almond scrub (they're actually listed ingredients), and it's got a VERY thick consistancy (kind of dried out oatmeal-y feeling) that is a lil off-putting at first... if your skin isn't damp it will not be very easy to apply and spread a thin layer... i use this after washing my face and i put a nice thin layer and i leave it on like a mask while i brush my teeth or deep condition or do my nails... i DO avoid my forehead because i've noticed my forehead doesnt like this product and sometimes will breakout afterwards... BUT it's such a fantastic product, i'll use it ANYWAY on the rest of my face ... it's got a very distinct and noticeable smell... but again, it's not really a problem when you enjoy a product and see results w/it. I have very dry skin that doesnt break out often, that is starting to age, even tho i'm not (i'm still 28 and have been for a quite a few years)... this scrub leaves my skin feeling very smooth, not at all tight or irritated and it's relaxing... the grains are smooth, not grainy or sandy but effective. i don't feel as tho i'm scraping off my skin, but i feel a definite smoothness and i think that any product that i put on following this scrub... is more effective...

a very effective, gentle scrub that I highly recommend and have repurchased a number of times and will continue to do so.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/29/2008 11:27:00 PM More reviews by jhr

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I first started using this product when I was 17 years old. I lived a few blocks away from the Kiehl's store and, at that time, I don't remember anyone ever being there except for a sales person or two. Well, now we all know Kiehl's!

I used to buy this when I didn't have enough money for groceries! Talk about the Holy Grail of products!!!

People have always remarked that I had a nice complexion and looked young for my age and I've always said that THIS product was the reason! Especially when I lived in the city, I felt I could NOT do without it. It cleansed and exfoliated without being harsh. It left my skin smooth and bright.

Notice I use the past tense. I used to always purchase a few jars when I was visiting NYC, but over the years, I stopped. Perhaps my skin has suffered! Writing this review has reminded me of this product, so maybe I'll return to it again. My now old skin could most definately use it.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/13/2008 3:58:00 AM More reviews by xonatashaox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't like this product at all. It reeks and there's not enough particles to actually scrub my face. Plus, I find that it's too thick and I'm not a fan of its tub container. I think it'd be better in a squeeze tube but it might be too thick for that. No matter how much I rinse, there always seems to be a residue left on my face.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2007 11:09:00 AM More reviews by sknudsen

This is not the best scrub that I have tried, but I began using it as a facial mask and I have seen amazing results. After using this product as a mask, my skin feels incredibly soft and it has a wonderful glow.