November 28, 2014 | 1392 users online

Moisturizers - Neutrogena - heathy radiance

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2014 11:05:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

This is a good face moisturizer with decent sunscreen. It's a simple lotion with a subtle shimmer, but its very fine. I have been using this for 2 years and I like it but I do not think this is anything superior or special.

I will not repurchase now that I have discovered some other face moisturizers that i like much more for less. I think this is a bit overpriced for what it is IMO. It never broke me out or irritated my skin. It's dewy and works okay.

There is a scent that isn't entirely bad but its not great either. One gripe about this, try to keep it away from the lips as much as possible or you will be tasting sunscreen for hours. It's strong too.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2014 1:25:00 AM More reviews by PiMehMeh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Just a basic moisturizer with sunscreen; nothing particularly special about it. It does smell kind of nice for a moisturizer with SPF in it, and 2 dispenses is the perfect amount to cover my entire face. It has a dewy finish and is a little tacky after applying, so I double its use as a foundation primer. But when my oily skin is drier such as during the winter, this moisturizer doesn't hold up for the entire day and leaves dry patches under my makeup. It's probably great for normal skin and those with oily skin might like it if they powder down the dewiness, but I don't think it's dry skin-friendly. I also used this moisturizer instead of moisturizers targeted toward acne reduction/treatment, but when I used it over my break-outs it didn't seem to affect it--didn't help, but didn't worsen.

My favorite thing about it is that the bottle is small and easy to throw in a bag and take it on the go for when I do have to remoisturize my dry skin, and it has a sliding lock on the pump, so no mess in a bag! The small size is a little disappointing though compared to their line of 4oz oil-free moisturizers whereas Healthy Skin Radiance Cream comes with only 2.5oz of product for about the same price as the rest of their moisturizers. I thought this was a nice product to try, but not much about it warrants a repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2011 4:05:00 PM More reviews by cominghome

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I used in for 12+ weeks and it did not fade any dark spots like it promised. Just an ordinary moisturizer. There are better moisturizers out there.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2005 12:02:00 PM More reviews by lindsey835

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Much like the entire Radiance line, this is an average product that works about as well as any generic moisturizers. On the plus side, it doesn't irritate sensitive skin, absorbs quickly, and doesn't flake upon makeup application. However, it doesn't perform any better than much cheaper moisturizers, which is why I would not repurchase. UPDATE: After a few days of use, this clogged just about every pore on my face. And the self-tanner that's supposedly in this product is non-existant. This one's headed for the trash!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/28/2004 6:37:00 PM More reviews by iziz

I agree!! This is actually one of the worst products I have ever used!! It didnt break me out, but it gave my skin a hard time with redness and bumps!! it's scary!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/28/2004 3:15:00 PM More reviews by Maganda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The worst product,it just dried out my skin really bad causing it to break out.I started using mustela hydra bebe face cream when i see what it did in my baby's face and it's 100x better than this, much better than my $45 cream by the way.Mustela is the best.