Urban Decay YDK

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 7/13/2015 7:49:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This adds interest to your eyes and it's not too dark a shade. It's a cool toned bronze shimmer shade and combined with a warm crease color your eyes will be ready to take on any day or night. One of my fav lid colors from the Naked2 palette.

on 4/19/2015 8:05:00 PM

By far my favorite shade in naked 2. First shadow to hit pan on. The shimmer is gorgeous with no fall out. Will definitely be repurchasing

on 2/1/2015 6:19:00 AM

This is by far one of the best eyeshadows I own. It is a rich shimmery copper shade but without the strong red undertone. It's amazingly pigmented and lasts all day. It is excellent to line the lower lash line with and I think it's universally flattering as I can't imagine this not suiting anyone. I'm quite fair with a yellow undertone to my skin with green eyes and this compliments both my skin tone and eye colour really well. A little goes a long way so it lasts for a long time. Faultless product in my eyes :).

on 12/6/2014 5:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a pretty bronzey color that does not pull warm. It looks decent on me, but I am trying to just rebuy stuff that really works for me.

I feel like this color is made for paler women with cool or neutral skin with green eyes. I have seen a few friends with that coloring wear it, and it looks amazing on them.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This shade was my switch-up for when I began to run out of Sidecar after I bought my Naked 2 palette, and even though I swore I wouldn't find a better glitter shade than that one, this is so much better. It's got so much shimmery, glittery fun I wouldn't be able to help myself if I ran out. It would be in my shopping bag in the blink of an eye, because my glitter looks wouldn't be the same without it. There's quite a lot of fallout with this one, but that's to be expected from a glitter and can be minimized by patting it on instead of swiping. It wears well with primer on me and is the exact quality I've come to expect from UD. I love it!

on 11/16/2013 7:02:00 AM

So I have had this and liked it in my Naked 2 palette. But I was downsizing for a recent trip and wanted a simple quad (making one from the UD cases). I had Naked & Sin, Laced & ???. I couldn't decide what to put in there. A great wash would have been nice, but I have a ton of "Foxy" in other palettes and didn't want to bring it. I had ABC Gum in there, but it was too yellow now for winter on me. Plus my fave wash shade is not UD (NYX Lap Dance). When playing with my N2 palette I put on YDK and realized that this plummy hued taupey metallic shade would be gorgeous with the whole purple, pink hues I was planning to wear on my trip. And YDK looks AMAZING with Laced...stunning. So soft and easy, but still done. Also, a note on these purpley taupes - I have trouble with shades like this emphasizing my dark under eye circles (hello, MAC Satin Taupe, I am talking to you). But I do not have this issue with YDK. It is neutral enough to avoid that. While I am mad at myself for buying the single when one is still in my N2 palette I am really excited to use my new quad though :)

on 10/18/2013 8:17:00 PM

love this color! it's the perfect brown that brings out my brown eyes. I've been wearing just this as a wash lately and just love how it makes my eyes pop. it had some shimmer to it very minimal fall out.

on 5/18/2013 8:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I really wanted to like this colour, because when I saw swatches, it really did look beautiful. But it just does not show up on my eyelids AT ALL!! Okay, granted I do have discoloured eyelids, but I don't think that is the problem, since I can usually get most other colours to show up. I just find that it's more glitter and less colour, so by the time I feel like I've picked up enough product to get a decent application, there is just a fallout mess. I have this in my Naked 2 palette, and it is the one colour I have tried time and time again to use, but every single time, it's just been the same glittery mess. I am dark skinned, NC42 for reference, so maybe the colour itself isn't for my skin colour to start with, but the fact that I cannot for the lift of me get it to show up?? Seriously, big disappointment.

This is one of my all time favorite neutral eyeshadows.Shimmery taupe shade looks great with MAC fairylite pigment on browbones and mac teddy eye kohl or just by itself. I just hope UD doesn't d/c this eyeshadow.

This is my HG eyeshadow. It lasts forever. Over my primer I get at least 8 hours from it. There is absolutely no fallout. The color is so complimentary for my green/grey eyes and it is something that can be worn with most light eye colors. It is also versatile, I wear it to work, day trips or going out at night without a problem. I often pair it with a rose/gold color and get many compliments on it. This is by far my favorite shadow and I believe it is worth the price.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products