October 1, 2014 | 980 users online

Lipstick - Sephora - Lip Marker - 02 Strawberry/Fraise

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2006 1:00:00 AM More reviews by Ms_Ma

I've used this 5 times so far and its worked great on me. Its a cool red. The color does fade a little after a while especially if you've eaten something oily (french fries). I find it really easy to apply. This is not a sheer wash, its a bold stain. I've found its best to put on after lips have been exfoliated with a washcloth and lips are dry without any balm.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2006 11:22:00 PM More reviews by alex516

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a fabulous product, but you have to know how to apply it. Your lips should be moisturized a bit, and after applying you should rub it into your lips with your finger to create an even look. It actually lasts for a good two months or so using it every day. Sometimes the tube seems like it's empty, but you just have to shake it or moisturize your lips more, or even try it on dry lips. It tends to act a little funny after a while, but if I try I can always get it to work. I'm on my 6th tube and I love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2005 3:05:00 PM More reviews by rdarc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product. I put it on before gloss and it looks really great. Not a natural look, for those of you seeking that. I like a "vintage" type lip, and this really lasts well and doesn't bleed or transfer.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2005 3:41:00 AM More reviews by Jakquetta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

I thought I would get a great bargain but I was disappointed. The stain became less and less intense after only the first try. After a two weeks the pen tip seemed dry already but I hardly even used it. The same thing happened with my sister's.

The stain though stayed longer than I expected. You really have to sandpaper it off your lips. I have it in Strawberry which is sharp red. Could have been a nice color for night outs. continued >>

rated 2 of 5 on 3/10/2005 7:08:00 PM More reviews by agingfast

I'm having a hard time imagining that this color could look good on anyone solo. When I was a teen and Bonne Bell was new on the scene, I used to use their now-discontinued gel blush on my lips and loved the all-day, no-smear-fear color boost I got. This is jarring. Plan on layering a gloss or other color over this, but for me that negates the beauty of a stain.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2004 4:17:00 PM More reviews by Lannie782

I have been trying to find a great red for years, and this is it. It looks classic and not overpowering.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/1/2004 11:23:00 PM More reviews by hzhz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My thoughts on this are the same as the apricot color. It goes on way to bright and doesn't last long at all. 90% comes off after I eat or drink something. I'm not going to repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2004 8:41:00 AM More reviews by cinnamongrrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

At last...I've found it at last...the perfect lip for my upcoming wedding...Sephora's Lip Marker 02 (Strawberry/Fraise) paired with Clinique's Glosswear in Juicy Apple. On its own this lip marker delivers a reddish/pink stain - used lightly, it gives a 'just bitten' look, while a heavier application gives a noticeably strawberry-red lip. Wears beautifully, no streaking, lasts for hours - all at a decent price (especially when compared to comparable stains from YSL, UD, Eyeko, etc.) For reference sake, I am a very fair PPP. So happy to have found this product. :)