September 23, 2014 | 1389 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Avon - Eye Makeup Remover

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 6/9/2014 12:53:00 AM More reviews by CanadianDreamer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's an ok remover. Just really thick and irritates my eye a little bit when it gets in there. It's moisturizing which is nice, and lasts awhile. I would personally like a more liquidy based makeup remover

rated 2 of 5 on 10/23/2012 7:28:00 PM More reviews by daniellejmckenzie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Gets the job done, just beware of using too much, as others have said it will give you a cloudy eye =/. But hey it's not high end stuff and it does have a thick consistency. It removes primer and lacquer gel liner really well. Just rinse thoroughly with warm water and you will be fine. Okay product to buy when nothing else is available.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2012 12:57:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

I used to use this almost daily prior to discovering the Equate brand liquid m/u remover.

This product is creamy and somewhat on the thicker side for an eye make up remover. If you wear contacts, I recommend removing them prior to using this as I often had it smeared all over them if I didn't take them out.

I didn't feel like this removed my multi-layered mascara as well as other brands. I had to really rub it in which led to the loss of my precious lashes. Works good if you don't wear a lot of mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/2/2012 2:07:00 AM More reviews by tdhx0

takes off eye makeup very nicely. It's also pretty moisturizing. My only complaint is the smell. Its pretty intolerable for me. But it does do its job otherwise.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2012 1:16:00 PM More reviews by ARamjattan26

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this eye makeup remover! i've been using it for a few months now and it works really well. its gentle on the eyes so even if i open my eyes while using it, it won't burn. also you only need to a little amount to take off makeup from your eyes. you can use it with a cotton pad or a towel or even your fingers. i will definitely buy this again

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2012 6:30:00 AM More reviews by aeriekah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This works great to remove my eye makeup. I use Milani's Waterproof eyeliner which is really tough to remove so sometimes I need to do another round of this or lately since Im running low of this stuff, I add a small pump of my face cleanser and that will do the trick to completely remove the eyeliner. Feels great, has the texture and feel of a lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2012 2:08:00 AM More reviews by adrianabanana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the best makeup remover! I've tried a lot of other ones and NONE of them have worked as good as this one. This ones thicker than most so it's really like a moisturizing cream which works really well to get off waterproof mascara and such. And it's cheap. I just bought 6 more bottles of it to stay stocked up!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2012 11:55:00 PM More reviews by victoriaemilyf

I get this every xmas and I'll keep using it. Every bottle lasts 12 months and I use it nightly to remove eye makeup.

A pea size amount on my fingers does the job when rubbed into the eye area and wiped away softly with a cloth or washed away after. It doesn't irritate skin or eyes and leaves the area feeling soft and conditioned.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2012 5:47:00 PM More reviews by glitterfacedranda

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this.I've used it for years.It takes the make up off perfectly and it really moisterizes my eyelids.It conditions my eyelashes also.It's a great product!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2012 4:14:00 PM More reviews by blackattire

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This remover works very, very well. I use a small amount combined with a makeup removing napkin (or just a wet cloth) and it gets the job done.
I find this also works well to help me put eyeliner on. If I put a little on a Q-tip I can clean up and dry it fast.

I would suggest trying this and would buy again.