Kanebo Precious Turn Clear Cleansing Oil

on 6/7/2006 3:56:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Tried Shu Uemura, DHC, Fasio and Utena. I would say this is the one which rinses off better (no fily feeling after). Has no odor (the others have a faint scent but this is basically odorless). And I can actually go straight from this to toner. Helps keep skin soft after cleansing but won't make it oily either. A very good affordable alternative to Shu. :)

on 6/30/2005 12:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I live in Thailand, and I bought Kanebo oil last week. I found it very good. Since it costs only 340Baht or only $8.25! It's very cheap comparing to those in USA. It smells good and cleans all my makeup. It's better than L'Oreal's which can irritate sensitive skin like mine.

on 5/27/2004 6:09:00 PM

I just had this item CPed from Asia and I'm already in love. Inexpensive (I think around $11) and removes all makeup in a jiffy. It emulsifies when rinsed off with water, and I don't notice any residue. Since my skin's been dry lately, I didn't even bother to wash again -- skipped that step and went straight to the toner. I've never tried the famed DHC or Shu Uemura cleanser, but with their pricetags I probably won't, especially when this works so well!