August 29, 2014 | 1690 users online

Bronzers - Classified Cosmetics - Rayz Spray on Bronzer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2008 9:21:00 AM More reviews by AlmaStarr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

UPDATE: Still loving this sooo much!! Got some pictures back from Halloween and I've never looked better in pics. P.S. I bought this in the light shade, I'm NC25 and I blend this with a sponge after spraying.......Since giving up tanning many years ago because I got older and common sense finally set in, I am always looking for awesome self-tanners (usually to no avail). Now that it's close to winter, I just don't have the same enthusiasm about applying self-tanner every night and prefer to use a wipe on/ wash off bronzer for the face and body. I've been using Victoria Secret's body bronzer oil for years (see review), so I'm okay on that end but I've never found a great bronzer for the face. Just recently I tried the Clinique Men's tinted bronzer gel and Dr. Haushka (sp?) tinted fluid. I hated them both. At the salon, my hairdresser suggested this. She sprayed it all over me, I came out a sparkly mess, but thought "Hey, this'll be good for my body when I don't feel like getting my hands dirty with the VS oil"... Fast forward to a week later and I LOVE IT. It is seriously HG!!! The secret (like it says on the packaging) is to SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE. I shake for at least thirty seconds vigorously and the end result is not glittery at all. In the morning, I put on my shower cap to protect my hair and spray for literally one second in a circular motion around my face. This evens out my skintone beautifully. I've gotten numerous compliments and I love it!!!

The downside? Ridiculously expensive. I think mine was 40 bucks for a miniature bottle. I'll have to wait to see how long it lasts, but I'm already planning on buying a backup. This is worth scrimping on food for a few weeks!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2006 2:42:00 PM More reviews by brohmer

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like this very much, but I spray it on an ERA sponge and then dab on my cheeks and nose. It looks very natural and the can lasts a long time.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/10/2005 3:40:00 PM More reviews by JudiWickham

I am on the fence about this product. I have used it a few times and thought it gave a great sunkissed glow. Then I guess I put too much on one day and my husband said, you need to change that makeup - it looks terrible, it must have looked bad for him to notice! It was too sparkly, too dark and highlighted lines and large pores. As with all Classified spray ons, I have a love/hate relationship. I love the fact that they are so quick and easy and have gentle/ non-irritating ingredients that don't clog your pores. I hate the mess they leave when you spray them - on your ears, towels etc. Also, the price is really high for the amount of product you get.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2005 10:36:00 PM More reviews by AddicTedtoMAC

I absolutely LOVE this bronzer!!!

I can't use self tanners on my face because they break me out, so instead I use this. I spray it on after applying foundation, and sometimes I apply less when I want to look lighter, sometimes more when I want to look bronzer. Then, I dust powder on top.

My skin looks amazing and sunkissed, with a great glow! I LOVE it!! I also use this on my body when I havent had time to self-tan and need to look tan in an instant. I think it's very expensive for such a small bottle, but I love it!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2005 1:48:00 AM More reviews by glitzer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this shimmery bronzer. I don't have any problems with it going all over the place, unlike the other reviewer. I put it on after I get out of the shower, slightly misting my cheekbones, nose, and forehead. It looks very natural, and a little bit will go a very long way. It takes a little while to get used to aiming correctly, but once you get used to it, it's very, very quick and easy to apply (which is a must for me in the morning). I have a very yellowish and light skin tone, and it works fine with my coloring. I am only not giving it a perfect score because I do not have that much experience with bronzers.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2004 8:05:00 PM More reviews by lola610

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I liked this well enough but I have finally decided to take this back to the store. Although this is a fine bronzer (albeit a tad too pink/brown and sparkly), the mess it has made in my bathroom has just become unbearable. The tendency for this product is to get EVERYWHERE and I'm not too thrilled with having to go out on my balcony so my furniture and rugs don't get soiled.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2004 4:51:00 PM More reviews by bizarrebara

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this bronzer/highlighter! I mist it on my cheeks then pat over with the huge makeup sponge and I look slightley sunkissed and glowy. It is on the shimmery side so i just use on my cheeks as a bronzey blush and after you pat it down it gives a healthy glow it is 1.5 oz and it mists a very thin layer on so it should last a while! and it better cause at $40 a can its not cheap! I have shade one, in the sun, and im nc20-25 works well with my skin (NO breakouts or irrations of any kind. It looks nice on chest and shoulders too! And it won't rub of easily ont o clothing. I won't rebuy just because I will probably be bored with it by then, it's nice though.