mark Lash Splash Waterproof Hook Up Mascara

3.4

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This mascara really is waterproof! No doubt about that. I wore it to the water park and it did not come off or run one bit. Amazing. I totally recommend it. It does lengthen lashes, but it does not give volume, however, I apply a different waterproof mascara before I apply this one. That mascara does give volume, so in the end, I get both. If you are looking for volume, I would recommend adding another one underneath, but this one is great for lengthening and is 100% waterproof. Great product.

on 4/5/2010 6:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I like this mascara for only some of its qualities. I like how its lengthens and darkens my lashes with ZERO clumps. It's very light, perfect for the daytime. But it's not very dramatic and adds no volume, so not a great nighttime mascara. I clicked buy again but I'm not sure yet.

on 6/17/2008 9:00:00 PM

I got this for it's "water-proof" name. But it was a disappointment. After curling and priming my lashes, I put this on... and it UNCURLED my lashes! Definitely not what I desired and will not repurchase.

on 7/12/2007 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Sometimes this is hard to get but it is worth it for certain things. I love that it never clumps my lashes, always makes them darker and more defined. It's good if you cry or splash your face with water. Doesnt run or racoon on me at all in that case. I went swimming the other day for a few hours and i had permanent racoon eyes. DONT swim in it, but other than that fabulous, great for everyday. I recomend a coat or two of this and an additional coat of something a bit thicker and wetter for nighttime. It looks very natural and pretty by itself though. =D

on 11/3/2006 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is an awesome "wash off" waterproof mascara. Stays on when its supposed to and washes off without needing a special eye makeup remover. It comes in this really unique Blue Black shade as well as tradition black. However, the blue black has just enough blue in it to help brown eyes pop. The formula is goes on smooth, no clumping. Separates and elongates lashes. Def a must have!

on 9/25/2005 11:48:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is the perfect mascara for me, goes on without clumps and lasts as it should. The price is right, I love the hook-up feature and this is more than enough product for me. Full size mascaras go bad on me long before I use it all.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This product is alright in my book. I just was a lil disappointed it smeared in the pool but otherwise I can't really complain. I wear contacts so I liked the idea of waterproof and since I wan't mascara that will hold up in water. It doesn't really volumize or anything special for that matter which I didnt expect either. It almost does what it says. Not sure if I'll repurchase this product. I think I'll stick with the scandalash.

on 6/26/2005 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I can't remember a time when I've given any product one lippie, but I soo think this mascara deserves it. I got this yesterday in my order from mark through my sister who's a representative; tried it last night and already hate it. It did absolutely nothing for me other than barely getting onto my lashes. It's a brand new mascara and it's already dried up. I got more out of my used up MAC Zoom mascara which I've had for a full six months and threw away after trying out this and Scanda-Lash (which I like btw). I didn't even detect any tint of blue in this "blue black" color this came in either. I'm calling my sister up and asking her if I can exchange this for something else. This is horrible...

on 6/22/2005 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Great for sensitive eyes and never smudged for me. Blue black is a great colour - really gave me a dramatic look. I know mark are also planning to sell a lash extension base so can't wait to try teaming it up with that for a more dramatic effect!

on 5/25/2005 10:12:00 AM

What can I say, I love the hook-up idea but have had absolutely no luck with either of the Mark mascaras. This one smears and smudges on me, despite it's waterproof claim. Pass on this product.

Top Rated mark Products