July 28, 2014 | 2070 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Mary Kay - Private Spa Collection-Embrace Today

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2007 6:37:00 PM More reviews by bunnychick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received a sample of this product (both lotion and shower gel). The bath gel was the usually standard bath gel; lathered ok, but nothing special. The lotion was very thin and didn't seem very moisturizing to me. I really liked the scent in the package, but on me... HORRIBLE! It just didn't work with my chemistry at all and ended up smelling like metal. Yuck! If the scent works for you, I imagine that the lotion would be used more for layering the fragrance.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2007 8:15:00 AM More reviews by marsqurine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this body lotion :) I tried this out because I had a small 12ml tube, and this brand is not available here in Singapore :) This came in a translucent tube with a translucent orange cap. It is a milky lotion, a little on the runny side for a body lotion. I agree with other reviewers that this is not very moisturizing, but since there are not many beauty ranges in Singapore with body lotion, this ranks high on my list :) The smell is heavenly though, it has a very nice floral smell. I think this range of inspiring themes though, it made me feel like I am ready to battle the world for the day when I smoothed this on. I will definately try to swap for this after I have run out of this, which is very soon :) Will definately repurchase this :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2005 1:00:00 PM More reviews by LittleGnome

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This isn't a very moisturizing lotion but it is very generously scented and is a bit softer than the fragrance. Good for layering the set. Smells of freesia and orange blossoms, a bit fruity and it's an uplifting scent.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/12/2004 1:44:00 PM More reviews by rarebird

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Smells sharp and cheap to my nose.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2004 6:16:00 PM More reviews by kiely98

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Nice and light, very moisturizing. Sweet scent.