April 17, 2014 | 1842 users online

Treatments (Eye) - MAC - EZR - Eye Zone Remoisturizer

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2009 3:25:00 PM More reviews by Isatralala

I'll try something else instead of buying this again but i find it does an ok job but it's almost placebo effect... i mean you wonder if its the product acting or just an illusion!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2006 5:50:00 AM More reviews by 8hourcream

I agree with all the other reviews here - I bought it as a eye treatment - and it has a slightly jelly like texture. It is cooling but I can't really see an effect as such - it doesnt feel as nourishing as a cream.

However it is great for making pigment stick - I find mixing mediums sting my eyes quite a bit!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2005 4:27:00 AM More reviews by tiger

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

very good as an adhesive for pigments but wouldn't be my favorite as an eye cream!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2005 4:59:00 PM More reviews by ocmommy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Well, I'm going to review this on it's actual intended use, as an eye treatment. :D

This is a great product to use in conjunction with another eye cream. I usually apply my moisturizer and eye cream about an hour before I apply my makeup. I dab on a bit of this around my eye area right before I apply concealer, and this helps it to glide right on!

It works exceptionally well with KA SSE, which can drag and cake if not applied to perfectly prepped skin.

For reference, I am definitely on the drier side with not-too-sensitive skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2004 10:28:00 AM More reviews by ziebam

I picked this up at the MAC pro store cause it was recommended to use with the pigments. I also picked up the mixing medium which is also for the pigments. I was told that the mixing medium is for the body/face but the ezr was specifically designed for the eyes. According to MAC it is:
A lightweight, moisturizing/destressing serum that effectively peps up the skin around the eyes. Eases the lines, softens the stresses, destresses the skin around the eyes and reduces the appearance of lines, and wrinkles. Soothing, cooling, moisturizing. Contains a nourishing blend of chamomile, cucumber, Vitamin A and E. Pure, very concentrated, but not oily. Use sparingly (you don't need a lot). Apply to fingertip and massage gently around the eye area. Protects the eye area from wear and tear. Absorbs easily, leaves no greasy residue. Use after cleansing, before makeup. Also works as a great lightweight medium for applying other makeup or special effects i.e. Pigments.

It retails for $28 for 1.30 oz. This is a decent price for an under eye cream in a big bottle. Here's the downside, i prefer the mixing medium for mixing my pigments (including my eye area) cause it lasts longer and i prefer the consistency, The EZR consistency is more like an eye cream, just a tad too thick. Dont get me wrong this isnt a bad product, i just prefer the mixing medium for pigments and i prefer alternate eye creams!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2004 4:27:00 PM More reviews by chouay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

EZR is sold as a skincare product because it is designed for the eye area, but it is also a great product to use as a mixing medium for pigments and glitters. The fluid is slightly thicker than mixing medium, and much thicker than Visine. It is pricey for the small bottle that it comes in, but I've never used up a bottle of Visine on pigments and I'm sure I won't be using up my EZR anytime soon. Try applying this to your skin and then applying pigments/glitters/eye shadow, or mix it directly with the pigments/glitters and then apply. Great stuff!