October 31, 2014 | 1503 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Juicy Tubes Pop ~ Fruity Pop

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2013 4:01:00 AM More reviews by Ardybobardy

When I first tried this I didn't like it, took me a couple of goes but now I love it. The colour is very interesting, pink with a slight blue tint tha actually makes my teeth look whiter and brings out the blue in my eyes. It lasts on my lips for ages, and isn't drying. I pair this with a lipstick if I am going out at night, and alone for during the day.love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2013 7:58:00 PM More reviews by ultrasensitive888

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my first juicy tube since I prefer to use lipsticks due to unpleasant past experience with sticky drying colorless lip glosses with no staying power. But to my amazement, this juicy tube formulation is great; Just the right texture to last and seal and keep my lips moisturized for at least 2-3 hours while providing a subtle shimmery pink shine healthy look that has depth and is not boring. It's definitely a high-end gloss that is both effective and functional; It not only provides just the right amount of color but also leaves a tingling caress sensation that makes my lips feel so comfortable. It's expensive but it's an effortless apply-and-go product. You get what you paid for. Love this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2012 10:39:00 PM More reviews by AlleyCat1986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I don't know what they put in this but my CHRONICALLY dry lips are kept so moisturised by this product. I mean my lips are really bad and this is the only gloss/balm that makes them normal. It keeps them feeling good for hours whereas other lip balms or vaseline evaporate in 30mins or less. It's so good i almost want to cry because my lips have made me feel so uncomfortable. I first got a freebie on a magazine years ago and since then i have bought it when i could afford it. I buy in the Framboise colour which is mostly clear with the slightest hint of pink. Thank you Lancome, it's such a great product

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2012 8:27:00 PM More reviews by Magdalena

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This supershiny, glittery pale golden pink is very pretty and smells and tastes just like bubblegum. Too bad it feels uncomfortable and gritty on lips.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2011 2:06:00 PM More reviews by grouchie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the taste & color of this - it doesn't dry my lips out & yes, it is sticky. What I don't like about this is the grittiness, if it were more finely milled - like shimmer instead of glitter (like SIMMER for example) I'd LOVE it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2011 3:08:00 AM More reviews by DiniBlini

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I used to wear this to go clubbing, with concealer on my lips and then topped it off with this gloss for a super shimmery nude lip. But then as I got older I realized that its a little or a lot fake looking and also the scent and taste is just disgusting - that really strong gumball flavor. I think if you're young or young at heart it works but now after I've left university its just a little too disco ball for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2010 2:21:00 AM More reviews by xxHarlequinn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Gave it a 3 for the bad texture/formula.

But I really do love this color. My co-worker told me it would make my lips look like a pink mirror, but I tried it anyway, and it actually gave a nice sheer pink color to my lips. :) Really cute for everyday wear. Nothing too bright or flashy, but it's not too boring either.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2010 1:45:00 AM More reviews by sarahlovesmark

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My all-time favorite gloss!!! Smells and tastes great (like bubble gum), gives my lips such a pretty color, non-sticky and lasts for hours!! Expensive but worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2009 9:50:00 PM More reviews by morepoe

I am on my second tube. If you have a few lip lines and other glosses/lipsticks do not define your lips any longer, you must try this. It defines my lips and give the illusion of fuller lips. I love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2009 6:38:00 AM More reviews by jackjack828

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS! its a pearl/translucent-pink with gold shimmer. kind of stickey (think mac l/g). love the minty smell/flavor. i find myself licking my lips lol. this looks great on my nc40-42. i dont like the packaging (looks cheap). other than that its great. Would buy this again and again.