September 1, 2014 | 1043 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Juicy Tubes Pop ~ Raspberry Ice

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 12:11:00 PM More reviews by DodgerDasher

I like the beautiful gold shimmer and sheen this leaves on my lips but can't stand the strange orange/bubblegum smell and cold numbing feel. The texture is very gummy, and coming from someone who usually likes sticky lip gloss that's saying a lot. My first and last Juicy Tube. I'll stick with my Liplicious and Beauty Rush glosses.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2013 5:10:00 PM More reviews by Magdalena

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Pinky coral with tiny golden flecks in the tube, this JT applies clear with lots of golden sparkle. Bubblegummy smell. Feels strangely numbing on lips. (Come to think of it, some of my other JTs do, too. Not sure why this is, but I don't like it.)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2012 12:16:00 AM More reviews by annersz

FIRST OF ALL, i hate lipgloss, i hate shine, & i hate shimmers/sparkles, but with this gloss its exceptional!

but whats so great about this is that it has a tingle fresh cool feeling on your lips which i loveeee, in most cases comes from a minty chapstick or burtsbee.

Also i had a previously lancome gloss that smells overly fragranced that i didnt like it and the shimmer always settles into the cracks of my lips making them look chapped and peeling. GROSS. but for some odd reason these shimmers are not doing that!

This is very moisturizing!

You know that feeling when u put a lip product on and it feels heavy like u got chicken grease spreading from your lips to your face?... yeahh this one stays put on your lips!

ALL n ALL 5 stars for the fresh tingle its giving me! i am wearing it right now! :) i am very happy with this!

If anyone knows a pale nude milky ( that mute pigmented lips, sheer or pigmented , doesnt matter) like lipgloss like this please let me know. if any lancome brand would be great!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2010 11:34:00 AM More reviews by MakeupGuru7065

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product is really pretty it is not a huge sticky mess on your lips like some products but the colour is way to orange. It smells really good but it is way to overpriced so I won't be repurchasing

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2010 8:05:00 PM More reviews by Blackrosesyellow

This is a really nice product. It is great for the summer. It is a juicy tube so it's sticky, which I love. It's not tacky, but more of a smooth sticky that lasts on your lips for hours. It smells light and sweet, can't quite describe it but it definitely has a detectable scent and even taste. This particular shade is pink-rose coral with gold shimmer. When applied, it is pretty much clear but since I love the texture, feel, and scent of these it is the perfect everyday lip.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2009 2:54:00 PM More reviews by soraya69

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my daily go-to l/g, because I just can't find anything better than this. I don't wear it by itself because it doesn't give me any color, it just shows like an almost clearish gloss with slight pink in it and minuscule gold shimmers. But I almost always wear it on top of my lipsticks, because:
1. It makes the l/s look much better without drastically changing its color.
2. Counteracts the "dry look" some lipsticks have
3. Moisturizes like nothing else I've found
4. Makes my lips look fuller and luscious
5. Helps the l/s last much longer and prevents transfers on my teeth.
6. Smells and tastes great! :D
7. The tube lasts forever, so even though it's an expensive product, the price is justified.
I do wish they gave more color, and I know that some of them do, but my next purchase will probably be a clear one.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2009 9:33:00 PM More reviews by eandrews6338

Mmm this lipgloss is so yummy! I got it for christmas one year and ever since then this has been my favorite lipgloss I love the sheer pink shimmery color and it tastes good! Juicy tubes are definitely my favorite department store lipgloss especially this color and flavor

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2009 9:25:00 PM More reviews by MsLips

Mmm mmm mmm, this is one of my fave Lancome glosses, it's such a great tasting gloss! Firstly, it's a really pretty bright sheer pink with golden flecks and feels cooling as you put it on. Every time i lick my lips i get this little taste of fruity suger-y goodness! It makes me want a cocktail or something! lol

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2009 12:11:00 AM More reviews by dolce_1127

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Now seriously, I finally found out why I hate juicy tubes so much while everyone else loves it: I've been buying the wrong tubes all along! All my previous juicy tubes were hell...they were like actual glue made into flavours and costs 21CAD a pop, when I close my mouth after 5 minutes I can't open them...So when my friend told me to try this "Because this is THE lipgloss" I was like pfff..... BUt when I actually tried it I was sooo shocked because it really IS THE gloss. It looks bright pink in the tube with layered gold shimmer (layered as in Pink Horizon JT) but turns salmon pink on lips, with gorgeous gold sparkle and it's slick, in a jelly like texture and is not sticky AT ALL. It is moisturizing and feels cool and minty on lips for a long time without the annoying peppermint smell and is a pleasure to wear because it also smells and tastes delish! It smells like oranges to me and tastes sweet. I think I will dump my other juicy tubes now (including pamplemousse rose, don't buy it)...and I see myself finishing this one and will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2009 10:22:00 AM More reviews by BitOHoney

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Really loving this product was looking for something super shiny with a tint of color and this is beautiful just the right amount of pink and love the extra shimmers and the shine is amazing. Taste great too! Will repurchase.