Sephora Lip Marker

4.3

This is an HG for me, it really stays on for hours. Too bad it isn't available anymore. WHAT IS SEPHORA THINKING?

on 1/25/2006 9:56:00 PM

While I love the product like most Sephora name brand products i have tried it has bad packaging. The cap comes off and has ruined some of the lining in my purses and makeup bag. If you chose to buy one you have to be really careful of the cheap plastic case.

on 10/23/2005 3:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Well, this is very well designed, packaging is great, and it goes on perfectly..smells good..lasts and lasts..and is so easy to put on and line your lips too, and stains your lips. However, I got this in raspberry, which was supposed to be a pretty petal pink. But on me, its a warm red with a little pink. I hate reds.

on 6/12/2004 4:11:00 AM

I love this product. It's priced very reasonably at $10 and it's a great on-the-go lip product because it adds a little bit of lasting color to the lips without having to deal with lipliner/lipstick.

I don't like to wear lipstick, prefer gloss so this is great to layer under glosses so I have some color on my face even after the gloss has worn off.

Popular Lipsticks