August 22, 2014 | 1921 users online

Lipstick - Hard Candy - Lip Velour in Crushed

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2009 6:37:00 PM More reviews by thesweetgirl

this lipstick is the best ive ever had. hard candy has never let me down. its only like 6 dollars and its great! its pigmented and i dont have to put a gloss over it because it makes my lips feel soft and moisterized i looove it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2004 11:13:00 PM More reviews by earmah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As a lip product: This item bleeds alot so be prepared to deal with that. But its plus side is that it its very highly pigmented. Don't mistake it for a no mess, no fuss lipgloss. You should apply it carefully, and preferably using a lipliner (or bleeding hinderance product) to define your borders. Then let it dry. It will dry matte, and from there you can add a bit of lipgloss to get your desired effect. I use it with rosebud salve.
It's hard to describe what it is. Its thinner than a lipstick, but covers better than a sheer lipstick. It drys matte, so dont expect a glossy shine. It not that expensive for a high end brand, and it's in a cute little tube, but the packaging is nothing special. For a lip product this thing is ehhh.
But as a BLUSH, I LOVE THIS ITEM. This is the perfect blush. I just dot each cheek, then rub. Then viola, a blush thats natural pinkish and just beautiful. The liquid consistency makes it easy to rub in. It dries and its set for the entire day, until i wash it off. Its like a tint, but not! :) This stuff rocks!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2004 8:34:00 PM More reviews by amyaub

I was really excited to finally try one of these. I love the concept of liquid lipsticks. More than a gloss but not quite a lipstick. However,....

I was highly disappointed in this. The color was great. A beautiful rosey brown shade that would be PERFECT for fall. They texture was way off. It was worse than some glosses I've tried. Very thin feeling and almost watery. I could see this being a potential mess. I wanted to love this but the texture was an issue for me. continued >>