November 24, 2014 | 1686 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Super Lustrous in Blushed

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2013 5:11:00 PM More reviews by latoyaoneall

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an okay Drugstore lipstick. The reason I would purchase it again is that it's too warm for my NW20 skin... It also has a frosty finish which I really don't care for. This would be really pretty on someone that has warm skintones.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2013 5:43:00 PM More reviews by j3ssica23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I use this lipstick every. Single. Day. Literally do not leave the house without it. I keep one in my room, purse, and makeup kit. It is the perfect natural color, pinky/brown with a sheen. It looks really natural and I wear it under a Mac CremeSheen lipgloss for the perfect pink lip. Stays on for a great amount of time. Love this lipstick more than any other piece of makeup I have (and thats saying a lot!)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2012 10:18:00 AM More reviews by NerdyLibrarianGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really love Revlon Super Lustrous lipsticks and have several. By far the best drugstore brand lipstick. I have sensitive skin and some lip products can irritate my lips, but not these. They are completely scent/taste free. They are smooth, creamy, glossy, long-wearing and the colours are great. Blushed is a very natural looking lipcolour. It's a warm pinky/peachy-brown. It's pearl finish gives it alot of dimension and I think it will look a little different on everyone depending on your skin tone.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2012 9:17:00 PM More reviews by maferzar559

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i just purchased this product today and its such a beautiful pinkish/ brown shade. Im a sucker for natural looking lips so this shade was absolutley perfect for me!, looks great on fair-medium skin, i got alot of complinents on it. I will most defenetly repurchased

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2012 7:54:00 PM More reviews by auburngal

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a lovely, sophisticated cool peachy nude color on me (fair-skinned, neutral undertones more than warm or cool). Not quite MLBB, not pink, not nude, not peach, but a slightly shimmery blend of shades. I'd wear it for everyday with a nude lip pencil and maybe for some evenings with a deeper pencil. I'm very impressed with the entire Super Lustrous line.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2012 6:14:00 PM More reviews by bimini156

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I had an afternoon party recently and I decided to try on all of my pink lipsticks--probobly about a dozen--looking for the perfect pink. For me this was it. I would describe it as a medium dusty pink with a subtle shimmer. I love Revlon's pearl finish lipsticks. I have been wearing this regularly ever since I rediscovered it in my collection. I don't remember being that impressed with this color when I bought it but I have more of a tan now so maybe that's why but I really am loving this now. Beautiful daytime color. Love.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2012 11:41:00 AM More reviews by funky_bee

This colour looks very natural on me. It's not too pink or too red. Honestly, doesn't give much colour except for some shine. Great for days when you wanna look polished, like you have lipstick on but still look natural. Best for job interviews.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2012 1:30:00 PM More reviews by browneyessmiles

This is a blue-based pink. It looks okay, but by no means great on me. I think its just a little bit too frosty for my liking. I'm tossing this one as I'm trying to pare down my stash. For reference, I'm half asian NC20-25 dark brown eyes, black hair

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2012 7:49:00 PM More reviews by felissajohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This does not remind me of the shade someone turns when they're blushing which is red/pink. This is a shimmery peach. It's not loud like an orange-peach shade would be, but it's very subtle which is great. It works great with my complexion and does not wash me out or make me look weird. It actually worked for me, thank goodness, because I did not want to have another wasted lipstick. I don't put much on, I just blot on my top lip and then I pair it with a clear gloss as not to take away from the true color of the lipstick. It came out nice, but it's still peach.

UPDATE: I didn't like this after all. I tried it on again and really looked at it and I noticed how awful and garish that it was on me. This is way too frosty and orange-peach. Not flattering because it has that gold tint to it which makes the frost in it 10 times more powerful. I ended up returning this and exchanged it for a L'Oreal lipgloss ironically. I am not sure if I will do anymore Revlon lipsticks, I have had to return way too many.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2012 7:53:00 PM More reviews by purpldy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Almost the perfect nude pinky shade for me except for the pearl finish. Goes on great and smooth and doesn't dry out my lips but I do not care for the pearl finish that looks frosted on me. I will not be getting another pearl lipstick from Revlon.